Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A few questions

    Hello, im new here. I have problem with my small penis and i want to make it bigger. I have bad english. I tried to read almost all articles and information, but i still have a questions.

    Can i Jelq in the morning, in the worm shower? and do jelqs about 100 times and then 5 streches to rigth and 5 to left?

    And how often do i have to it? Every day? or 6 days in a week and one for rest?

    Sorry, i know that there are lot of information already, but i still dont know how would be better.

    Sorry for man bad english.

  • #2
    Start slow.
    You can go from 1 day on, 2day off. Or 1 day on , 1day off. In time if you feel that your body is responding the best way with a 6day on, 1 day off go for this schedule.

    Yes you can jelq in the morning...

    Use a lubrifiant if you do wet jelq. Soap ussualy makes your skin sore.

    And .. welcome to the gym!
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
      Start slow.
      You can go from 1 day on, 2day off. Or 1 day on , 1day off. In time if you feel that your body is responding the best way with a 6day on, 1 day off go for this schedule.

      Yes you can jelq in the morning...

      Use a lubrifiant if you do wet jelq. Soap ussualy makes your skin sore.

      And .. welcome to the gym!
      Thanks for the information, now i feel better. Okey, i will start with 1 day on and 1 off and will see what happens

      Is there something other except lubrifiant? maybee some oil i can use? or cream?

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes from water base lubricafiants to oils(olive, coconut), vaselin, mineral oil(parafin oil), someoene here suggested cacao butter. I have not tried cacao butter, but.. I am looking forward.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

        Comment


        • #5


          Today was my first try, I found a lubrifiant. and in the shower i made 5min warm up with hot water and after i did warp up i made like 100 - 150 jelqs, after jelqs i made 6 streches, 3 to the right and 3 to the left. Is it normal that streching hurts a bit? After streching i made edn up warm with hot water again?

          Is it okey? Tommorow i will take 1 day off and than again.

          Maybee some advices?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lubrikante View Post
            Today was my first try, I found a lubrifiant. and in the shower i made 5min warm up with hot water and after i did warp up i made like 100 - 150 jelqs, after jelqs i made 6 streches, 3 to the right and 3 to the left. Is it normal that streching hurts a bit? After streching i made edn up warm with hot water again?

            Is it okey? Tommorow i will take 1 day off and than again.

            Maybee some advices?
            I think if it hurts when you stretch then you're gonna be pulling too hard.

            You should probably feel it strain, as you are trying to stretch it, but as soon as it starts to hurt I'd advise either loosening up or stopping.
            31 May '09:
            FL - 3" 1, FG - 3" 7
            EL - 4" 7, EG - 4" 8

            Short-term target:
            FL - 4", FG - 3" 8
            EL - 5" 5, EG 5"

            Achieving 6" for me will feel like the average man achieving 8.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by four44 View Post
              I think if it hurts when you stretch then you're gonna be pulling too hard.

              You should probably feel it strain, as you are trying to stretch it, but as soon as it starts to hurt I'd advise either loosening up or stopping.
              Thanks for the information. What do you think, my program is good? 1day on 1 day off, 100 - 150 jelqs and 3 streches to left and 3 to right?

              Comment


              • #8
                Think that this begining of the journey is an investment for the future gains.
                You may start with a very low vollume and intensity program and step by step go to a moderate program and if it works for you even a very intens program.
                Go with baby steps like Remek" say.
                Increase the intensity or the volume with 5% every week or month. Increase the intensity or the volume only if you know that your body is ready.
                Until then practice, and practise again, and again.
                VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                  Think that this begining of the journey is an investment for the future gains.
                  You may start with a very low vollume and intensity program and step by step go to a moderate program and if it works for you even a very intens program.
                  Go with baby steps like Remek" say.
                  Increase the intensity or the volume with 5% every week or month. Increase the intensity or the volume only if you know that your body is ready.
                  Until then practice, and practise again, and again.
                  Thanks i will keep it in my mind.

                  I have another question about PC muscle.
                  Do i understand right. PC muscle i can train to not going peeing till i cant stand anymore? Or when im peeing stop pee all the time and hold for 10 seconds? and can i train PC muscle while im training PE?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    kegel
                    kegel .
                    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey this system works, i can see progress already, after 2 days on an 1 off

                      nice

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Some can see progress in a few day(especially on erection level), others in weeks, others in months, others in years and ... others give up.
                        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey Lubrikante, you should find that pe can be a very wonderful thing. Stay dedicated and your small penis will get bigger.

                          Some measurements might be helpful to track your progress if you haven't already.

                          What language do you speak btw?
                          Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                          Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

                          Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X