Exercises... or extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercises... or extender?

hey everyone. I'm new here.. just discovered the world of PE after doing reverse kegel research. I was just wondering what everyone generally thinks works best. I'm considering buying an extender because i figure wearing one during the day during work hours might be easier than trying to get some privacy at home to do jelking exercises. But is one method better than the other? Should I do some kind of start up routine before trying an extender? What do you guys think?

I never did the start up routine or any manual exercises for that matter, just get an All Day Stretching Device and start stretching. I'd suggest a cheap one like the "egobooster2009", only 20-30$ online, discreet shipping and it's comfortable to wear, and easy to conceal with a pair of baggy jeans/pants. I'm wearing mine right now at my daytime desk job for 6-8 hours a day.

The more expensive metal/spring type devices run upwards of 250-400$ and cannot be worn all day or concealed very well at all, they are more for the privacy of your own home type situations where you can only get 1-2 hours a day out of it, least they are for me.

No exercises required, just pure stretching of the ligaments.

Comment

Thats cool, I like the idea of not spending a few hundred bucks, but can I ask how your results have been? I just tried looking up reviews, but couldn't really find much. I found some other threads in these forums about how with something like that, there's no way to measure the tension. Has that been a problem?

Comment

what's going on, are these forums dead or something? I thought I'd get a little more advice than this.

Comment

Well to tell u the truth i did not have such good experience with the cheaper versions,to me the grip was not good enough and other stuff like the rubber gribs broke fast no long duration, i could do a 360degree grip while extending my penis, with the cheap extender the results came much slower than with the ones that are a bit more expensiv.to me there is a reason why the prices are different,quality.the expensiv ones has not once broken,my gains are very very good and i can wear it between 7-9 hours a day.Think about it

Comment

I use the quick extender pro,has a double grip,comf pads come with and there are a bunch more rods that come with it than with the usual ones,believe me i know what i am talking about,i have used atleast 5 types of diffrent brands of extenders and to me this one is the best.

Comment

Penis Extender for Penis Enlargement - Quick Extender Pro

At the end of the day its your choice

Comment

nice thanks for the replies! can I ask how your gains are girth wise? I'm just wondering if these extended focus purely on length or if it helps with both

Comment

Honestly I would go for the exercises as I am doing. Extenders seem like a lot of work and read The guide on the home page before you purchase anything. According to some thay are a lot more work than they appear from the offset. I haven't used one as I am also new to the site but they are not as unobtrusive as the makers claim and can need to be adjusted throughout the day.
                  Start Oct 2012
                  NBPEL 4.6 BPFLS 5.75 Flaccid 2.5
                  Nov 2012
                  NBPEL 4.6 BPEL 5.25 BPFLS 6. Girth 5. FG 4. Flaccid 2.75-4
                  Dec 2012
                  NBPEL 4.75 BPEL 5.5 BPFLS 6.25 Girth 5 FG 4 Flaccid 2.75-4.25.
                  Jan 2013
                  NBPEL 4.8 BPEL 5.6 BPFLS 6.3. Girth 5 FG 4 Flaccid 2.75-4.25

Comment

Guys i am speaking out of experience,if u go for the cheap scams,yeah u might have a bit of work to do,i have gained really well,i am nearly 3 years extending if not more (had breaks also sometimes in between cause of time circumstances) with extenders,i stumbled on this forum and asked the same questions as u,i am not saying what u shoulld do or buy but responding to your questions yes i have gained in length and in girth no doubt about that.

Comment

I use two devices, so I'm not really 100% sure which one is giving me more gains. I wear the all day stretching device 6+ hours a day and it's basically a bungee cord strapped to my knee, and I use the X4 Labs Gold-Deluxe device for 1-2 hours at night. The X4 Labs device gives a much higher tension, I'm usually around 1,500 grams of tension. The all day device doesn't measure tension, but I can feel it's about 1/3rd the pull of my expensive device, so I'd guess around 500-600 grams?

The key is comfort, does you no good to wear the device at 2,100 grams of tension if you can only sustain that for 30 minutes. Much better to go at a lower tension for much longer periods of time. I love the combination of both extenders, one for daytime, one for night.

I've gained 1/4" of an inch (on my erection size, flaccid stretch is longer) so far after about 6 months. But I haven't been consistent throughout that period, I'll go through periods where I'll wear my devices every day, then sometimes I'll take a week off her or there, so I'm not sure how many total hours I have, but I saw results quickly, after about 70 hours I noticed my first big gain. I also was a newbie to PE, so I had done no prior exercises or routines.

At this rate I would say I'd reach my 1st inch around 1,500-2,000 hours in my devices. Much longer than what those device website claim, but hey it IS working for me so I'm not complaining, just takes ALONG time.

All gains are in length, I have seen no improvement on girth at all. Also flaccid size is easily doubled.

Comment

well i have gained a bit more quicker with the extender,i guess it has to do with everybodys body anatomy how quick they gain or not

Comment

I guess doing the beginner routines you are "conditioning" as well as exercising. Conditioning yourself so you can move on to the equipment. Makes sense? It's all an individuals choice because we're all completely different. If the equipment works then it works but if it don't feel right then you may want to condition yourself to help with the stress on your member.

Streetbob
                          03/11/12
                          BPEL: 5.5"
                          NBPEL: 4.9"
                          EG: Base - 5.2", Mid - 4.7"
                          BPFSL: 5.1"
                          FL: 4.2"
                          FG: 4.2"

Goal:

BPEL: 7 -8"
                          EG: 6"
                          FL: 5.5 - 6"
                          FG: 5.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...so-begins.html

Comment

I agree completly to streetbob,i also did not start the first day of PE with a device,streetbob has a real good point that i would advise 2

Comment

Working...
                            X