A better understanding of kegel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A better understanding of kegel?

how do you do this? is it the one where you move the muscle that makes ur penis go up and down? and when do you do this? during erection or flaccid? thanks for replies..

Welcome, curiousyoungmind!

Yes, this is when you move your penis without touching it. The muscles are located behind the testicles. You can do them either erect or flaccid, preferably both so that you can get a good all-round workout.

Enjoy!
    Physiological Indicators (the original post)
    :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Curious: That's the one. If you haven't seen it, here's a good article to check out: Penis Enlargement Gym - Kegel exercises for men!

There are also some excellent threads on Kegels throughout the forum, such as this one by HotRod: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tal-guide.html
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
        Welcome, curiousyoungmind!

Yes, this is when you move your penis without touching it. The muscles are located behind the testicles. You can do them either erect or flaccid, preferably both so that you can get a good all-round workout.

Enjoy!
        i can't get to keep my erection while im keggling! i can start erect, but it goes flaccid slowly. is that normal? could it bring some problems if i just kegel flaccid?

Comment

I pretty much do all my kegals while flaccid, I have not really incorporated kegals into my workout as of yet, other than edging, and have noticed all postive results with my flaccid kegals. I do them at work while at my desk.

Comment

Originally posted by culitopeludito View Post
            i can't get to keep my erection while im keggling! i can start erect, but it goes flaccid slowly. is that normal? could it bring some problems if i just kegel flaccid?
            Are you kegeling too hard when you're erect? I don't really see why you would lose our erection by kegeling, the opposite should happen. Try kegeling softly at first, just try and make your erect dick move, and only start off with a few at a time. This shoild help.

No, you'll be fine if you only kegel flaccid. That's how most people do it.

Feel free to ask more questions if you still have problems.
            Physiological Indicators (the original post)
            :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Mine goes down too. . .

I start off @ 100% erect

After about 5-10 it starts falling down. .

I masterbate to full erect and go for another set. . .

Comment

(Ajmarket)
                Same thing happens to me!
                and yea i do the same thing 5-10 and then another set...
                "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci
                Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Comment

Working...
                X