Does this mean I have good kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this mean I have good kegels?

I decided to test out that muscle that stops you from peeing (if that's the right one). While I was pissing, midway I stopped myself and held it. I was able to hold it without a problem and actually completely stopped myself from peeing... the whole pissing sensation 100% went away. I could have left the toilet and gone about my business. Then I decided to piss again and so I did. I stopped it again without a problem, completely eradicating the need to piss again.

This may sound like a joke thread but I'm actually serious. I didn't even know it was possible to completely stop yourself from pissing midway. This must indicate I have good pcs right? Maybe as a kid a couple of times I tried to stop myself from peeing but it wasn't possible.

Originally posted by enlargen View Post
    I decided to test out that muscle that stops you from peeing (if that's the right one). While I was pissing, midway I stopped myself and held it. I was able to hold it without a problem and actually completely stopped myself from peeing... the whole pissing sensation 100% went away. I could have left the toilet and gone about my business. Then I decided to piss again and so I did. I stopped it again without a problem, completely eradicating the need to piss again.

This may sound like a joke thread but I'm actually serious. I didn't even know it was possible to completely stop yourself from pissing midway. This must indicate I have good pcs right? Maybe as a kid a couple of times I tried to stop myself from peeing but it wasn't possible.
    I can do the exact same thing and lately i am on my way to perfecting the "dry orgasm". I guess it means we got good pc and bc muscles.

Comment

Remember guy's just because you can do that doesn't mean you need to do it all the time. When you stop like that some of that urine will go into places that it doesn't belong and can cause infections. To be on the safe side just use the start and stops to find the correct muscles to begin with and only use them after that for emergencies.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
        I can do the exact same thing and lately i am on my way to perfecting the "dry orgasm". I guess it means we got good pc and bc muscles.
        Oh? and what is the dry orgasm?

Comment

Originally posted by enlargen View Post
          Oh? and what is the dry orgasm?
          Dry orgasms are when u have an orgasm without ejaculating!!!! I haven't perfected it yet. On my way!!!!

Comment

Then where does the cum go?? :S

Comment

It says where it was in your balls, you have as many orgasms as you feel like ,then cum.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                It says where it was in your balls, you have as many orgasms as you feel like ,then cum.
                Are you serious?!?!? Aint that a form of Trantra or summat? Like when Finch is watering the plant hahahaha. I wanna learn that! How can I do that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  I think it's important to note that doing this obsessively is a great way to develop a prostate infection.

Guys, having dry orgasms is nice, but make sure you routinely actually let your load come out. Although I don't know from experience, I can't imagine a prostate infection is a very pleasant experience.
                  Everyone dies...
                  But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Is there any reasons why I might have good pcs? I mean I've never done these kegels before. Is it cuz of all those nights out where I've held taking a piss for a really long time?

Comment

I have had dry orgasms 30 years odd with no problems. I usually ejaculate at the end of a session of edging, either duo or solo. As I grow older, I have sometimes left the ejaculation for the next session. The reason I do this, is so I can have more sex.

Comment

Working...
                      X