Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm new to the forum and PE exercises

Hi all,

Been looking for a way to increase girth and length in my penis. Found this forum and it looks very informative. I was wondering if doing the 90 PE beginners routine in the sticky will give me any gains or is it just the beginning for the more intensive workouts for the real gains. Also what routine is best overall for length and girth, thanks!

Welcome to the gym. Many people have this belief that the JP90 day is only for conditioning the penis for workouts later. I am notsure why this is the popular belief, the JP90 day is a wrokoutthat includes good stretching and jelquing and many have gained very well from this routine. It is also a great routine to use as a base routine and with just a few changes can be an intermediate and even advnced routine for sure.

Give it a shot for 90 days and see what happens, best of luck. Nice to have you at the gym.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply. I also wanted to ask in the JP90 exercise program if taking supplements were necessary. Also is stretching more for lengthing and jelqing more for girth? Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by ARO7437 View Post
        Hi, thanks for the reply. I also wanted to ask in the JP90 exercise program if taking supplements were necessary. Also is stretching more for lengthing and jelqing more for girth? Thanks again.
        Stretching is primarily for length and base girth, although advanced stretches can be a combo exercise. Jelqing is for both: lower erection level is length, higher erection level is for girth, although as a newbie you should not go over 50-70% erection level or an injury may happen. Supplements are not necessary although like any body focused routine a healthy lifestyle and all that entails should drastically improve odds of success. Lastly investigate Kegels and implement a good Kegel routine as part of your PE. Kegels are where your EQ comes from and making your penis bigger will only hurt EQ if you do not get into a regular Kegel routine. Kegels by the way should be for the rest of your life, regardless of PE. They have been shown to be as effective as ED drugs in some studies after a three month period.
        In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

So your saying jelqing is helpful for both length and girth? What is EQ? Doing this routine I shouldn't expect any gains until about 3 months or could I get gains sooner? Thanks.

Comment

Jeql's are an all round exercise, they stretch and expand your penis. As for EQ it is erection quality 1/10 - 10/10 flacid - rockhard. Great many things affect your gains like EQ, tough tunica, tough ligaments, time avalible for workouts, intesity, commitment to workout. I. Know I will be a lifetime PE addict, get bigger, grow it strong, keep it strong.
            :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Okay, thanks for the reply. I will definitely get a good Kegel routine with the JP90 beginners PE.

Comment

Hi sorry for leaching on this thread, i just wanted to ask, what supliments are recommended to take when doing PE?

Comment

Working...
                X