Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get started? bathmate?

Hello all, new here.

Im only around 5.5-6 erect and flaccid length is non existent. What is the best routine to get me started? Is it possible to go straight to pumps? Ive read a lot about the bathmate and it does look like something i would be interested in. Girls have never commented or had any negative feedback from sex but its always something that kills my confidence in the back of my mind.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

6" erect is above average, what girth are you at? Ive been using BM for about 6months now, I started off doing 10 or 12 mins sessions most days, entering the pump flaccid. I personally think entering the pump erect is much more effective though and you get a way better pump afterwards. Ive worked up to 20mins everyday now, im 200mm erect bone pressed, and i pump to 180mm, so about an inch behind my bpel. you should start pumping to about 5 inches starting off. Also dont go straight to 5" in a session build up gradually i.e 4.5 " for first 5 mins, then 5" for the second 5 mins
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Is it ideal to do some of the newbie routines before using a pump or would going straight to the bath mate work?

Comment

Working...
      X