About to start JP 90 and had a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to start JP 90 and had a few questions

1. Can I PE in the shower each morning? I can use the time I'm actually washing myself as the "warm up" so it would save some time.

2. Are there any diagrams or videos showing the "OK Grip" I want to make sure I'm correctly doing it.

3. Same question but for Kegel's. I read the section on Kegel's but i'm still not sure how to do them.

Thanks!

Yes its ok but you should think of a bath to save water. The ok grip is one type of grip, you will have to practice it to get it down right. Just focus on the amount of blood that you can push up the shaft. Be aware of what your doing, focus on your workout and learn your penis.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
      Yes its ok but you should think of a bath to save water. The ok grip is one type of grip, you will have to practice it to get it down right. Just focus on the amount of blood that you can push up the shaft. Be aware of what your doing, focus on your workout and learn your penis.
      I only have a stand up shower and the water bill is included in my rent so I am not too concerned with saving water.

Comment

Working...
      X