Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 8 Inches Long and 6 Inches Girth Really the Ideal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 8 Inches Long and 6 Inches Girth Really the Ideal?

Hi,

Browsing through many of the threads on here, if people agree on an ideal, perfect sized penis, that size is 8 inches long and 6 inches girth. Although visually pleasing, are these dimensions really ideal when it comes to sex? Surely, and correct me if I'm wrong, slightly smaller dimentions would be ideal in terms of sexual satisfaction.

What would you consider the ideal penis size?

Is 8 inches a waste / too long?

Is 6 inches an uncomfortable amount of girth?

Thanks, Hektik.

For the most part an 8x6 would be considered very large to huge for the majority of women. Yet almost all women would be more than willing to try or get used to this size (the ones that had a problem with it may have a medical condition). I do not know if I would call it ideal, however you would never disappoint a woman unless she is vindictive or a truly idiotic size queen. The women that found it too large would most likely love to get used to this size in a long term relationship, and anecdotal evidence from some stories have pointed to this being true.

As far as ideal, that would depend on what you were looking for. In a long term relationship where the woman was going to have a few kids, I would probably call it ideal. Other than that it would be more about what you were looking to do or have as far as your sexual life.
    In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Personally, I believe 8x6 will be too large for many women, especially for anal sex.
      My target is 7.5 x 5.5 and then, once there, I may consider going for more.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I really don't think that's ideal .. Standard dildo sizes are 8x6 .. A girl needs to hold it with her hand while playing with it so she will most likely never insert the dildo to it's fullest potential ..

+ a girl that can take 8 inches of pure dick is very rare (I think).

Comment

8 BPEL is probably ideal. Depending on the fat pad, it would come out to somewhere around 7.25-7.5 NBPEL which is definitely big enough for ego satisfaction as well as good for all positions, but not so big that you're crushing her guts in with every thrust.

Comment

It's more of a personal goal which mainly men find it ideal.

Comment

7 x 5.5 for me. 8 x 6 sounds laaarge
              Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
              08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
              08/11/12 - No Gains
              08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

I will never understand why 8 x 6 is suppose to be the ideal size. I would think most women would be happier with less. Especially for those woman that would want to have sex more then once every three or four days. i would bet that many would be sore from a good session of playing hide tha salami with 8 x 6 inches of tube steak.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  I will never understand why 8 x 6 is suppose to be the ideal size. I would think most women would be happier with less. Especially for those woman that would want to have sex more then once every three or four days. i would bet that many would be sore from a good session of playing hide tha salami with 8 x 6 inches of tube steak.
                  Hahaha hide tha salami. Never heard of that before

Comment

Im basically at 8 x 5.5 and couldnt imagine getting proper oral if it got any thicker. Anal is another thing all together. I'm about 5 5/8 at the thickest part of my midshaft. I dont think something that limits you can be considered ideal, but if we are talking strickly penetrative vaginal sex, then I would think the 7.5-8 x 5.5-6 range is ideal.
                    My Progress Log

Comment

8x6 is slightly above both my length and girth goals. It's a very large size, but I wonder if it would be versatile enough for certain situations, such as anal sex or a quickie.
                      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Some of the women on this site stated that if they had a penis they would like 7-7.5"L by 5.5"G which makes sense to me. I have hit a cervix or two with 6.5" length and I have felt plenty of tight vaginas with 4.75" girth so I do not believe 8x6 to be ideal. 7x5 is close to ideal, 7x5.5 is closer, 7.5x5.5 might be the ideal for most women and anything more than that is similar to anything less than that; it works just fine but there may be a better size for each particular woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                          Personally, I believe 8x6 will be too large for many women, especially for anal sex.
                          My target is 7.5 x 5.5 and then, once there, I may consider going for more.

I agree with Pirate here. 8" x 6" is ideal--simply put, ideal, but not realistic. VERY, VERY few men have
                          or will ever end up with an 8" x 6" penis, whether they practice penis enlargement or not.

I would think that a 7" x 5" or 5.5", would be more the ideal. Even a 7" or 7.5" penis by 5" to 5.5" is
                          quite UNCOMMON.

Comment

I think 8" bp would be the ideal for my wife but according to her and based on our experience with a 6" girth realistic dildo, 6" girth is too much. Her exact words " Not comfortable and feels like its going to rip something" 5.5 to 5.75 " EG is probably what she would enjoy the most. I think 8" would be fine for her because at my current length I don't think I am bottoming out and am just barely getting to her A- Spot. I want to be able to do this with ease. Right now it takes some technique to reliably contact and is dependant on her cycle/ time of the month.

However I have always thought that in a just world average would be their "ideal" size. But it is not a "just" world. We can't all be "blessed".
                            ColtAR-15
                            Last edited by ColtAR-15; 11-25-2012, 10:43 PM.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                              I agree with Pirate here. 8" x 6" is ideal--simply put, ideal, but not realistic. VERY, VERY few men have
                              or will ever end up with an 8" x 6" penis, whether they practice penis enlargement or not.

I would think that a 7" x 5" or 5.5", would be more the ideal. Even a 7" or 7.5" penis by 5" to 5.5" is
                              quite UNCOMMON.
                              True that......
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X