Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help making a stretch-based routine

Hi there.

I started PE about a month ago, did the beginner's routine 2 days on 1 day off and I've made modest gains (about a quarter to 3/8ths of an inch). Those gains were mostly in the first 2 weeks, and to be honest they may have just been from me finding a more accurate way to measure. I began to get discouraged by my standstill in growth, so I started browsing the forums for answers. That's when I stumbled across remek and Iguana's TGC theory and it pretty much made sense to me. My measurements matched up perfectly with the theory: my BPFSL and BPEL are the exact same, and my erections are rock hard. The theory says that if this is the case then your tunica is probably your limiting factor, and you should focus on stretch excercises. Everywhere I go though, I see devices and hanging as examples of how to stretch.

I want to try a new routine, one that's oriented mostly around stretching. The problem is I'm a college student living at home for the summer, so I don't have the means to buy any devices (I can imagine my mom would think wtf when she found the package). Therefore I'm stuck with lefty and righty (who have been so faithful with jelqing) to do all the work. I don't know any good stretches that would work my tunica (like the theory said I should). In the beginner's warm-up I did some helicopter shakes and small stretches in all 5 directions, but that sounds kinda pathetic when sites are suggesting 3 20 minute hanging sessions, with 10 minutes in between each set. So what are some good stretching exercises for someone ~1 month into PE, or possibly even a good routine?

Thanks!

have you tried JAI stretches? 2 second light pulls then 2 second rest. Do about 30 of these perhaps and gradually increase the force as reps incrase. a few sets of these in between stretch sets is brilliant. dont ditch jelquing though
    26/04/09

BPEL 6"
    EG (mid) 4.75"
    EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
    EG ( mid) 5"
    EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
    2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

I've heard about that and kinda know what they are, but I've never actually tried them. I looked it up on the site and I'll incorporate that into a routine. Thanks!

Anyone else have any other thoughts on stretching? Or is JAI stretches all I need?

Btw on JAI stretches, how hard should I tug? Of course not hard enough so that it hurts, but should I feel my member being stretched, or is it just a very light tug?

Comment

Working...
      X