Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help with my routine please?

Been on the Jp90 for a bit now.Tried a few things and settled into this -

Hot water warmup 8-10 mins.The helicopter shakes and thigh stretch as JP said.

200 jelqs, in sets of 50 ( Both hands = 1 rep ) and 120 V-Jelqs, sets of 30.

Here is the thing - Have a LOT of 9.SO i jelq about minus 60 degrees downward ie, not exactly pointing to the floor, but almost.I v-jelq at 60 degrees upward.

Are these angles correct and what angles should i use for max gains? I'm really feeling the routine.Also i don't get erect while doing this.In fact i'm at 40-50% erection while jelquing.Is this too low? I have read low ercetion levels gives length gains, but JP recomends 70% erection.Am i doing this wrong or pushing insufficient blood?

I notice the skin above my dick, the pubic part is sore during and a little after jelquing.Starts to get sore by the third set ( out of 4 )

After jelquing i take a cold water bath, about 20 degrees c water as a cooldown.

Do let me know what i need to do to better my routine.Thanks.
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Overall your routine is looking good. The feeling that you are having in your pubic area seems to indicate that your downward angles during your jelquing are hitting your suspoensory and fundiform ligements and this is the desired goal as far as pulling out inner penis is concerned. The same feeling is felt by many hangers and is known as fatigue.

As long as you are feeling this as a soreness and not as a "pain" you should do exactly what you have been doing. I feel as if it is absolutely great to do jelques in different angles and you are doing both downward and upward angles in your routine so I will say great job and keep on doing it.

The best thing for you to do is just stay consistant and when you are done with the 90 days we will discuss a few changes to add into the JP90 day routine. I think it is a great base for an advanced routine later and with just a few alterations you will succeed
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks Big man.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        Overall your routine is looking good. The feeling that you are having in your pubic area seems to indicate that your downward angles during your jelquing are hitting your suspoensory and fundiform ligements and this is the desired goal as far as pulling out inner penis is concerned. The same feeling is felt by many hangers and is known as fatigue.

As long as you are feeling this as a soreness and not as a "pain" you should do exactly what you have been doing. I feel as if it is absolutely great to do jelques in different angles and you are doing both downward and upward angles in your routine so I will say great job and keep on doing it.

The best thing for you to do is just stay consistant and when you are done with the 90 days we will discuss a few changes to add into the JP90 day routine. I think it is a great base for an advanced routine later and with just a few alterations you will succeed
        Hmmm, jelqing in different angles, I never thought of that..........not a bad suggestion...
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Aren't you a hanger MBD?

Comment

Working...
          X