Newbie girth gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie girth gains?

So I've only been doing my exercises for about 2 months and I'm kind of just wondering what kind of girth gains do most people see for the newbie routines? Also how long should I take to move on upwards to more advanced techniques? I don't really want length as I was naturally long to begin with. I currently stand at 8.4 BPEL and 5.0-5.2 girth depending on the area measured. Id like to reach eventually a girth of about 5.6 or so has anyone been able to make similar gains? And if so how long did it take? Thanks for the help

From beginner routines? They either make 0 gains or around .5" gains, but that early on is most likely from better EQ.

Comment

for girth right? because length is not something i want to dramatically increase

Comment

Started myself last month and have been able to increase length but girth has been an issue with myself as well If you find something that works good for you please post!

Comment

I guess closer to full erection (but never fully there) is a good way to go i think im seeing progress

Comment

Damn bro at 8.4 length you're just being a picky perfectionist! Think of us average guys here at 6.5!

Comment

In a lot of senses i am a perfectionist, but my length is all natural believe it or not, i just want to add girth and its the only reason im doing PE. I'm not trying to have more than 8.5 inches.

Comment

Early on, non-EQ girth gains are hard to get or so I've heard many times on this site. It takes some people a full year to gain 1/4 and inch in girth

Comment

If you are not using a pump, Ulis and Squeezes are the best girth gainers as well as jelqs at higher erection levels. Those are all more advanced techniques and its best to condition your penis before doing these. I personally had to get a pump to start seeing any gains. That being said, some guys gain like crazy with just jelqs.

Comment

I haven't measured it lately and I'm unsure if its EQ gains but i do believe I'm gaining girth now, i see slight visible differences. All i have been basically doing was jelqing up until i recently added ulis to my routine

Comment

I'll trade some of my girth for some of your length.

Comment

Working...
                      X