Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts from a Well-educated Beginner

Hey guys,

I just started my first routine and I have to say I am very impressed with the results and how much better I am feeling in the sexual health department. Whether or not my dick is getting bigger I am much more confident and my gf can tell for sure (although she has been very complimentary of my new "monster".

I have to admit I was very skeptical and didn't even know how to go about doing the routine but a lot of the encouragement and advice you all have given through the forums has been helpful. I sort of just do my own routine and gauge when my cock feels tired or when it feels like its really starting to work. Here are my observations so far:

ABOUT ME:

BPEL size prior to starting two weeks ago - 5.5in length by 5.75 girth. (11/10/2012)
    BPEL currently - 6.6 length by 5.75 girth (12/1/2012)
    - When I was circumcised the doctor cut my skin REALLY tightly so erections hurt. Part of this experiment is getting the skin looser so my cock can grow bigger faster, which is why I think I've had such quick gains. I'm not lying on my gains believe me.

I haven't gained any in girth but as you can tell I have a fat cock that hurts my girlfriend when we have sex as it is. I have always worn the magnum thin condoms because of my girth but felt insecure that my penis was thicker than it is long. I'm only looking to get to 7-7.25in erect so I can fill out a Magnum really well.

OBSERVATIONS: the first two weeks were painful because I think I over stretched. As a result my flaccid length got smaller actually. As I began to do more intense kegel routines and Ulis my flaccid length and girth really started to skyrocket and now I'm always a 5-5.5in flaccid kinda guy, which helps in public situations like the gym because I have a decent body but am not a steroid dude like everyone else. As a side note, I'm actually very insecure about the amount of facial hair / beard I have since I'm Italian and all the men in my family can grow sick beards and I'm the only one who can't. I also seem to have gotten the short end of the stick genes if you know what I mean. One of the reasons I started PE is due to this to overcompensate a bit.

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT RECOVERY DAYS ARE. TAKE IT FROM ME: I used to be an Olympic athlete for my country so I know this stuff works the same exact way. Just like your muscles, THIS MUSCLE needs rest.

MY ROUTINE (approx):

- warm up
    - 25 kegels against a wall with full erection pointing down
    - 2x 20 helicopter spins at 90% erection
    - Ulis until I start to sweat a bit but only holding for 5 seconds each (not 30)
    - get 50-75% flaccid then do 150-200 jelqs. I jelq with vitamin e oil because it stretches the skin and helps with external recovery.
    - because my base is even thicker than my head/shaft I do dry jelq just my base just to "displace" or spread the blood more evenly.
    - DO THE WHOLE THING 2 OR 3 times until tired.

It's ALL about feeling your body and cock and seeing what works and what doesnt. Like I said, my energy has gone way up, erections are so much harder, and even now as I type I randomly get erections.

My girlfriend is VERY happy and even though I've been lucky to be told my MANY women I have an amazing cock because of my girth, the grass always seems to be a bit greener elsewhere, doesn't it?

Nw if I can only get my beard to fill in...

Over an inc!h in 3 weeks, hmmmm! Must be the olympic training.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I know I couldn't believe it myself! Must mean I was measuring incorrectly before?

Comment

Maybe you have limited hair growth because of lower testosterone. Have you ever had your hormone levels checked. I got my tested on found out I was at the lower end of normal. I am on a very mild RX and it seems like I am now in the normal range for my age.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up billy - I do believe I'm in the lower range but haven't chosen to go on test therapy yet. Have you seen an increase in sex drive and body hairy growth since being on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Letsjoyride View Post
            I know I couldn't believe it myself! Must mean I was measuring incorrectly before?
            Maybe so, it is hard to get the measurements at first. I have actually wondered if I did my first ones correctly. I believe I did but I didnt video tape it so I cant go back and grade my performance.

Best of luck with your goals and welcome to the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              Over an inc!h in 3 weeks, hmmmm! Must be the olympic training.
              Sounds too good to be true?
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Hi how are you.I read your post and am very new to this forum. I have been on androgel 5 years. It first I did not see any improvement but gradually I started to get fine hair on my stomach. And started waking up to morning wood. Then spontaneous erections. I am not sure of your age but it does not hurt to ask the doctor

Comment

The guy said he cant grow a beard, holy shit. Its a bit early to start prescribing test supplements, Hes an athelete so I think hes got the goods. Average to bigger than average penis with good girth, I think we can drop the prescriptions.
                  Last edited by BigO; 12-03-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the gains. I got an inch within the first couple weeks of stretching too.. lol. No one seems to believe me.
                    Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
                    Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

hi letsjoyride, thanks for sharing your stats, routine, personal details & experience for all of us to learn from. you got a really thick dick. and i thought the more the thick it is, the more women would enjoy. but as we can see, too much can be a problem too. i'm on a much thinner side. target to gain an inch in girth & 1.5" at least in length. new here. so actual life experiences shared by people like you are helpful a lot. keep us posted on your journey! cheers
                      Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
                      "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

I envy you.

Comment

Congrats on the gains. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Colt, I don't know why you think it's too good to be true. I checked your photos out and your dick is huge man! You're the exact size I'm looking to be. Looks like a very strong 7length. Yes, my penis is definitely thicker than average and it gets to 6.2in at the base. Trust me it's better to have a proportional dick than one as fat as it is long.

Comment

Originally posted by Letsjoyride View Post
                              Thanks for the encouragement guys. Colt, I don't know why you think it's too good to be true. I checked your photos out and your dick is huge man! You're the exact size I'm looking to be. Looks like a very strong 7length. Yes, my penis is definitely thicker than average and it gets to 6.2in at the base. Trust me it's better to have a proportional dick than one as fat as it is long.
                              Most women prefer a fat dick to a thin one--that said, our tongues work best. That is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X