Sitting or laying down??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting or laying down??

How does everyone jelq? Sitting or laying down? Anyone think it matters? Just curious. I do mine sitting in a chair.

I have been doing mine standing up but I am considering doing the exercise sitting down tomorrow.

Comment

I do mine sitting in a chair, never tried laying down. I think I read somewhere that sitting or standing as opposed to laying down helps blood flow to the penis, but I could be wrong, don't remember where I read it.

Comment

Probably makes the most sense to stand or sit. laying down doesn't seem like the ideal position
        The New Beginning (12/3/2010) Weight = 241 ( - 9lbs)
        BPEL = 6 5/8 EL = 5.5 FL = 3 6/8 4 1/8(after warming) FG = 4 1/2 4 6/8 (after warming) BPFLS = 6 3/4
        BEG (1 in above base ) = 5 6/8 MEG = 5 3/8 HEG = 4 6/8

Comment

i do it in the shower so i do the whole routine standing up

Comment

I stand, sit and lay down. I don't think it really matters, but given the preference, I generally sit
            Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

If you sit,tilt forward,your penis girth will increase greatly. If your going for girth do this

There was a thread about this before somewhere in the dark corners of PEgym?
              Start:2008-10-4
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Certainly try that one C.Phantasy. Anything to move along progress. Probably stand on my head if someone said it would work. LOL

Comment

Yeah I think the gravity helps the blood flow, C. Phantasy explained it a little better than I did!

Comment

I've done it with my feet high on a stool in front of the chair I sit in. Makes it comfortable to spread my legs and I believe it keeps blood flow good in groin area with legs elevated. I've done it standing and lying down also, but prefer sitting with legs elevated.
                    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Any position where your hips are thrust forward is going to give you the greatest range of motion to work with since that's the position that exposes most of your penis. As an example, if you're doing a jelq in this fashion, you'll be able to stroke along the maximum length of your [outer] penis.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X