Where to grab on stretches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to grab on stretches?

I know the JP90 guide states to grab right behind the glans while doing stretches, but I've noticed I feel my stretches way more if I grab my upper-mid shaft, letting the skin move forward and stopping right behind my shaft. Is this a good stretching technique or is it bad since I'm pulling the skin at my base forward as well, instead of just tugging on the head to pull my inner ligaments outward?
    9/25/17 Day 1 of JP90
    BPFL - 7.09"
    BPEL - 6.73"

MFG - 3.46"

MEG - 4.02"

If you decide to grab behind the glans, be careful and dont grip too tight. I've noticed that prolonged intense stretching makes my glans turtle up for days, and has a bad effect on total EQ
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

I have to grab close to the glands. I have pretty big hands and I have a little bit of a fat pad still (even after losing nearly 60 pounds over a year.) The glands get a little sore if you're not careful.

If I understand the stretch section, it is for more than just the ligaments but for the smooth muscle tissue in the penis as well. I think they suggest close to the glands to help get everything as stretched out as possible.

Comment

Working...
      X