Pain and soreness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain and soreness

I have been looking through the forums and I am getting a little bit conflicted information from my searches from other members, so I thought I would ask directly.

Just a quick observation, I notice right after doing a JP 90 session that I might be a little sore for a few minutes to an hour tops but everything is fine after that. I also get a red spot or two that is gone within the same length of time. About two hours after the session, the urge to have an orgasm hits me with a vengeance. (I am practicing the no masturbation to orgasm aspect to see if this may help with my gains.)

Is this to be expected or am I doing something wrong.

It is ok, but when the soreness continues longer like into the next day, take a break or lighten your routine. As far as rubbing one out, its advised to atleast have 1-2 a week. So if your having sex try saving the loads for your lady. But sometimes edging turns into masterbation and its ok.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
      It is ok, but when the soreness continues longer like into the next day, take a break or lighten your routine. As far as rubbing one out, its advised to atleast have 1-2 a week. So if your having sex try saving the loads for your lady. But sometimes edging turns into masterbation and its ok.
      Thank you

Comment

Ty for your service
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Working...
        X