Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAI STRETCH on off days?

Hi guys,

I wanted to address this question to any vets out there. I am currently on a 3 x a week / 4x a week program... 10 min warm up (hot wrap) / 10 min stretch / 15min jelqing 7 min warm down (hot wrap) On my days off I am resting and letting my penis grow.

However, do you think I should do any light JAI stretches on the off days (60-100) reps to keep the penis from turtling?

Thanks again.

Hammer10inch

Great question. I would love to know the answer myself. Seems like (from what I've read) you should rest on off days. However, if your PI's are good, I would not see the harm in doin JAI's. But I would love to hear from one of the pros. I would be glad to do those on my days off.

Comment

I've recently started PEing again after healling from an injury. I was off for a month and a half. Right now I'm back on a 1 on 2 off routine. From my own personal experience, I don't do anything at all (except kegels) on the first day off. For me, the first day off is a TOTAL rest day. I may do JAI stretches on the second depending on how things go.

Hammer I'm not sure how far along you are with your routine, but I personally won't be doing 60-100 stretches yet! But as Stretch030713 said, as long as you have good PI's you should be good to go. But I'd still lay off doing anything the first day as that is crucial for developement of new tissue.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer10inch View Post
        Hi guys,

I wanted to address this question to any vets out there. I am currently on a 3 x a week / 4x a week program... 10 min warm up (hot wrap) / 10 min stretch / 15min jelqing 7 min warm down (hot wrap) On my days off I am resting and letting my penis grow.

However, do you think I should do any light JAI stretches on the off days (60-100) reps to keep the penis from turtling?

Thanks again.

Hammer10inch
        If you find any thing that stops or reduces turtling, be sure to let us know! I'm not sure anything but very hot weather or a sauna will keep your unit hanging at max length.

Comment

Ahhhhhh, I can help here Lazy8..................
          I rarely turtle, and I attributed it to my attitude of always being mindful of where my hammer is and what its doing. I constantly tug on it, adjust it and sometimes just hold it or squeeze it a little. Sometimes I wear a sleeve that goes at least 1/2 way up the shaft. I made one out of a common tickler sleeve that I stretched out so it wouldn't be too tight and restricting. I think the main thing though is to let it know you're thinking about it and want it hanging around, cause if it gets lonely or feeling unwanted or not needed it'll go into hibernation and turtle on you. I'm tugging and petting right now between posts, just as if I were scratching my dog's head or what not.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Off days should be just that- days of rest. If you want to do something to promote growth on your off days, do some hot wrapping and/or massage the ligs and tissues (this should be done with a kneading motion, not like masturbating).
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

As a new person to jelqing. This excellent & advice well taken. Thanks.

Lmbjless
              :) lmbjless short term goal 6x5 long term goal 8x6. Becoming the best @ cunnilingus.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Off days should be just that- days of rest. If you want to do something to promote growth on your off days, do some hot wrapping and/or massage the ligs and tissues (this should be done with a kneading motion, not like masturbating).
                Thanks Big Al,

I kinda thought so. Just wanted to confirm.

Hammer10inch

Comment

Working...
                X