Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seem to be having a slight growth spurt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seem to be having a slight growth spurt.

Started late march or early April
    bpel 5.8 in
    eg 4.25- 4.5 in (I can't remember. I did not write it down.)

6/9/09
    bpel 17cm - 6.6 in
    eg 11.5 cm (4.5 in)

6/23/09
    bpel 17.5 cm (6.9 in)
    eg 11.5 cm (4.5 in)

6/24/09
    I swear it was past the 17.5 mark but i can't fathom it growing .1 or .2 cm over night. Maybe my measurement was short yesterday. Anyway I'm pretty happy with these numbers. No girth growth to speak of even though I am doing girth stretches.

Goal is 7.5 npel and hopefully eg 5.

Forgot to add the question I had...

Any suggestions how to jump start girth gains? I do flaccid bends and slinky bends, also lately higher level jelqs.

Comment

I had massive girth gains early on Max. I think it was from combining Jelg/balloons with Stimulant creams, and though I didn't realize it, Maybe even wearing a Cock Ring. I've used one for several weeks now to help maintain harder erections during sex.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Max, regarding the "girth gains", you might actually find that your penis catches up and these will develop in time. What I mean by this is that is has been documented in the past that PE'ers have noticed they increase in length, rest and then the girth catches up.

What would I do to jump start the "girth gains"? Nothing if I'm honest. You're gaining really well and are obviously in a growing state. Enjoy that and don't risk losing that by changing your routine around. Trust me, your girth will naturally catch up

If however you are at your maximum length that you want to achieve and don't actually want to grow any more, then of course you can focus on a more girth orientated routine
        Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

MaxPowers whats your current routine looking like? and how many days on/off?

Comment

Originally posted by ReetB View Post
            Max, regarding the "girth gains", you might actually find that your penis catches up and these will develop in time. What I mean by this is that is has been documented in the past that PE'ers have noticed they increase in length, rest and then the girth catches up.

What would I do to jump start the "girth gains"? Nothing if I'm honest. You're gaining really well and are obviously in a growing state. Enjoy that and don't risk losing that by changing your routine around. Trust me, your girth will naturally catch up

If however you are at your maximum length that you want to achieve and don't actually want to grow any more, then of course you can focus on a more girth orientated routine

Ok, I hear you and will have patience, Thank you!

15 min warm up in the shower. Just lay down let the water hit my cock and read my book.
            flaccid stretches
            flaccid bends
            normal jelqing till I got more erect than normal- 5min
            1 rep of slinky stretches
            2 hard long kegels
            edge
            70-80% erect jelq-5 min VERY light grip
            1 rep of slinky stretches
            2 long hard kegels
            5 min 70-80% jelq
            2 ULI's (every other session)
            warm down

That is the base routine. It does change up some times.

2 on/ 2-3 off
            Max Powers
            Last edited by Max Powers; 06-26-2009, 01:02 AM.

Comment

thanks for the routine max powers, impressive how u can read and be in a shower lol :P
              AP875

Comment

Haha, aim the water down and lay down like your in the bath.

Comment

How long does this routine take you?
                  31 May '09:
                  FL - 3" 1, FG - 3" 7
                  EL - 4" 7, EG - 4" 8

Short-term target:
                  FL - 4", FG - 3" 8
                  EL - 5" 5, EG 5"

Achieving 6" for me will feel like the average man achieving 8.

Comment

30-40 min. I take my time and I do it at night when every one is asleep. I tried it during the day a couple of times, to much going on.

Comment

Working...
                    X