Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean to hold back an orgasm?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What does it mean to hold back an orgasm?

    I've heard the phrase "___ can hold his orgasm for x amount"

    Say he is masturbating, does that mean that when hes stroking and has reached the PONR, he can still stroke with the same speed but not actually orgasm?

    Or does it mean he has the mental strength to RESIST orgasm by stopping the stroking and letting the penis "cool off"?

    Same thing in sex, which one is true? Are you able to thrust FOREVER and not ejaculate or do you have to pull out and let it cool a little before resuming?
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

    Goal
    8"

  • #2
    Originally posted by trex View Post
    I've heard the phrase "___ can hold his orgasm for x amount"

    Say he is masturbating, does that mean that when hes stroking and has reached the PONR, he can still stroke with the same speed but not actually orgasm?

    Or does it mean he has the mental strength to RESIST orgasm by stopping the stroking and letting the penis "cool off"?

    Same thing in sex, which one is true? Are you able to thrust FOREVER and not ejaculate or do you have to pull out and let it cool a little before resuming?
    Mind control has ALOT to do with it. As men, we have the ability to control our orgasm through multiple methods. You can pull out so the sensation of orgasm stops. You can use mind manipulation to convince yourself you're not going to cum just yet and you don't. OR, you have very well developed kegel muscles that in conjunction with mind control, you can prolong your orgasm and have a longer, more satisfying sexual encounter............and a more intense orgasm as well.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

    Comment


    • #3
      Perhaps it's just me ,but I prefer the multi orgasm method.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        Perhaps it's just me ,but I prefer the multi orgasm method.
        Who doesn't??
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

        Comment


        • #5
          So trex if you agree, get to training kegals and edging.

          Comment


          • #6
            OR, you have very well developed kegel muscles that in conjunction with mind control, you can prolong your orgasm and have a longer, more satisfying sexual encounter............and a more intense orgasm as well
            So say youre having sex:

            As your thrusting you near orgasm and feel youre about to ejaculate, if you kegel hard enough to stop it, can you still keep on thrusting? At that time you are on the peak of orgasm right? Once you relax the PC/BC muscles you blow? Am i correct?

            Or is it a different sensation? Please explain
            2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
            6: 5.75 | 6.25
            7: 6 | 6.5
            8: 6 | 6.5
            9: 6.25 | 6.75
            10: 6.25 | 6.75
            11: 6.25 | 6.75
            12: 6.25 | 6.75

            Goal
            8"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by trex View Post
              So say youre having sex:

              As your thrusting you near orgasm and feel youre about to ejaculate, if you kegel hard enough to stop it, can you still keep on thrusting? At that time you are on the peak of orgasm right? Once you relax the PC/BC muscles you blow? Am i correct?

              Or is it a different sensation? Please explain
              I believe the key is to slow up while your kegeling hard to stop the orgasm as well as the mind control. I would thrust, but not as hard. I would simply slow down my momentum while I kegel like crazy to ward off my orgasm. You decide when your ready to blow. For me personally, I'll be fucking my girl and once I feel an orgasm upon me, I will slow up, kegel really hard and hold my kegel until the feeling subsides. I will also think of something else..........sort of a mental diversion to take my focus off the impending orgasm. These things usually help me last longer and satisfy my girl more. However, she likes it when I cum because when I do, she does and she likes to cum and orgasm so I usually don't abstain from orgasm too long. Hope this helps.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

              Comment


              • #8
                My experience is similar to 10's. Though I tend to orgasm ( dry through kegals), then change pace so as to orgasm again without E, and so on. I also usually ejaculate at the end of a session. However if I have another session planed sometimes I won't, as I am not a teenager any more and multiple times a day sessions sometimes require some of them to be ejaculation free.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I believe the key is to slow up while your kegeling hard to stop the orgasm as well as the mind control. I would thrust, but not as hard. I would simply slow down my momentum
                  So lets take this one step back. Right now im "training" (by mastuurbating) for the day of my first time. So in order to hold off orgasms i should just edge, and try to reach as many PONR's as possible before ejaculating? Sometimes i REALLY want to ejaculate and alot of the times masturbating for more than 15 minutes can be very boring for me. How else am i supposed to prepare/train?
                  while I kegel like crazy to ward off my orgasm
                  When you say this are you saying you are squeezing your kegel muscles rapidly or just squeezing and holding as tight as you can for as long as you can?
                  2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
                  6: 5.75 | 6.25
                  7: 6 | 6.5
                  8: 6 | 6.5
                  9: 6.25 | 6.75
                  10: 6.25 | 6.75
                  11: 6.25 | 6.75
                  12: 6.25 | 6.75

                  Goal
                  8"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you're not having actual sex yet, then what you are doing by masturbating to your PONR and not allowing yourself to ejaculate is about the only way to train. If it's boring for you, try to do something to liven it up a bit. Watch porn, close your eyes and fantasize............you get the idea.

                    When I kegel to abstain from climaxing, I do one serious hard kegel and hold until the feeling subsides.
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hmm so how long do you think this usualy takes before i can "master the art of being able to hold off an orgasm 100% of the time"?
                      2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
                      6: 5.75 | 6.25
                      7: 6 | 6.5
                      8: 6 | 6.5
                      9: 6.25 | 6.75
                      10: 6.25 | 6.75
                      11: 6.25 | 6.75
                      12: 6.25 | 6.75

                      Goal
                      8"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by trex View Post
                        Hmm so how long do you think this usualy takes before i can "master the art of being able to hold off an orgasm 100% of the time"?
                        There's no time limit here bro, it happens when it happens. But, your starting now so you should be able to abstain from climax and ejaculation when you finally start having sex. A question though, why would you want to hold off orgasm 100% of the time? I don't even do that.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think he may mean ejaculation Mr BD, which of course is a different thing.
                          You have a lot of advantages learning edging, especially the info on this site.
                          given that and not geting distracted by tantric astral travel a couple of months seems preety typical.
                          However as Mr BD says it is highly individual.
                          Let us know how you go.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It means that ____ can thrust for x amount of time before he comes. He can thrust for x amount of time and then he has to stop and cool of. Practicing sexual stamina techniques such as edging will increase this amount of time

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                              There's no time limit here bro, it happens when it happens. But, your starting now so you should be able to abstain from climax and ejaculation when you finally start having sex. A question though, why would you want to hold off orgasm 100% of the time? I don't even do that.

                              Mr BD is right on the 100% of the time. It seems to go in cycles with what ever makes me and her happy. Sometimes between 2 to 5 multiples and then sometimes just the one and then done. Keep it flexible and change things up to create some variety. Also outside stress , vacations, business travel and other variables can influence what a couple wants and needs.

                              I guess just have fun with the love of your life.

                              Have a great PE day.
                              Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X