How long to see results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to see results?

Im a new begginer and started PE 2 weeks ago and woundered how long to see results. How long did it take you ( days/ months/ years)? Im interested in your respones. Also, send me some pics of your beggins and end results. Im at 3 and a quarter inchs now flacid, wanting to be 7-8 inchs flacid. Im firsttimer1 here.

Here's my gains to date.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

You should get some veins and increased plumbness and hang in a month or so. I got my first real length gains after 3 months.

3 months: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-da-boner.html
      9 months: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...r-24-2012.html (comparison flaccid pics)
      11 months: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...exercises.html

Stats in my signature:
      01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
      03/04/13
      BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

You can usually notice a difference in erection quality and size in a month. I know every one is different but if you jelq consistently for five days straight, take two days off every week for one month, you will notice an increase. However, this increase may not be as significantly large as you 'd like it to be.

Good luck!
        Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
        7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
        NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
        NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

Yes thats what I forgot to mention, your erection quality will go up real fast, you will get harder erections and I got a lot of morning wood every morning.
          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
          03/04/13
          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

^ So true! I noticed erection quality increase almost immediately, like after the first week. I didn't measure till after 6 weeks, and I gained like 1/8th inch in that time using an extender. Love those newbie gains, they come so fast! But then everything slows down.

Mornings woods are VERY frequent too, and rock solid. Kinda an annoyance though, I don't wanna wake up every morning with a raging boner, "Ain't nobody got time for that!".

Comment

Yeah those morning wood boners are hard to piss out of!

I've been following Bahama's results as an example for myself. At 7" the thought of getting near 8" like you is really what I'm looking for. Plus, yours kinda looks like mine!

I noticed your end results are not only bigger (although I don't see a ruler on the picture), but veinier! I'm experiencing increased vascularity at 1.5 months in on the JP90.

Hopefully I can achieve results similar to yours. I don't want to be the smallest my wife's ever seen and was even concerned about it. It's the pits.

Comment

It took me a month to notice gains in my hand.
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I'll tell you when I make those gains. Still trying to find that "sweet spot" for my routine. I've been at this since my start date... no gains really.
                  Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                  Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                  6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Working...
                  X