More positive news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More positive news

For those of you who've seen my previous posts, you know that I've been making gains with hanging (1/4" gain within the last month... Crazy...). I've also mentioned that my BPEL hasn't changed.

Well, I'm assuming that my EQ is phenomenal. Although the frequency isn't any greater, the last couple times I've had sex with my wife has been awesome - definitely above average. Could tell she also noticed it being better. I could get deeper, which is strange since my BPEL hasn't changed.

Anyways - just some good news

I really love good news so keep at it!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Keep at it and you'll be gaining in no time.

Comment

Great gains in short time!

I'm a bit puzzled about the EQ increasing after hanging. I've read that manual stetching often decrease the EQ, so I assume that there is something with hanging that is different. It must be since I read claims that hanging also improves girth. And girth work is often correlated with better EQ.

Anyway congratulations, and keep on with the good work!

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. My plan is to follow the TGC theory - to hit my length goals, then work on girth. I would think 3 years is a reasonable time frame to reach my goals.

As far as EQ, I've been wearing WAG as an anti-turtle device. I've found it is helping flaccid hang quite a bit.

The freaky thing is that hanging is becoming addictive.... It's like working out - after a little while, you start chasing the soreness. I'm chasing the fatigue.

Comment

Working...
          X