foreskin restoration???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreskin restoration???

Hey guys, I was just wondering, why would one want to restore the foreskin and make it grow back? What kind of benefits would one see from doing this, besides the ability to cover your glans in skin? Thanks guys

I think that this link will be helpful to you.
    How to Restore Your Foreskin a Guide for New Restorers
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

truthfully, that link I just read all of, only let me know HOW to do it. Not what benefits you can get from it.. What are the advantages to restoring the foreskin. Thanks

Comment

There are links there to other sites also. The most touted advantage I've seen is sensitivity of the glans. Since they are protected by the foreskin they retain sensitivity rather than being exposed to stimulation from clothing all the time thus losing it. Others (Dr. Oz for instance) will say that it makes no difference. There are many pros and cons and even many more oppinions. After much study I decided against it.

HowForeskin restoration returns the penis to a near-normal appearance. The circumcision scar gradually becomes hidden under the fold of the new foreskin. Cosmesis is dramatically improved. It is difficult to distinguish a restored foreskin from a natural foreskin by its appearance.
        Foreskin restoration extends the shaft skin to recover the glans penis, to restore skin mobility, and to provide protection for the glans penis. Men who restore report greater comfort when wearing clothing, because the delicate mucosa of the glans penis is covered and protected from contact with clothing.
        Men who restore report psychological and emotional benefits. One feels that one is back in control over one's body. Men who restore start to feel "whole" or "complete" and enjoy improved self-esteem as the restoration progresses. Feelings of anger, rage, and resentment may be reduced.
        Foreskin restoration restores the "gliding action." Friction and chafing during sexual intercourse are reduced.
        Sexual benefits have also been reported. Increases in sensitivity are usually reported. One survey found that women prefer a man with a foreskin by a ratio of 8.6 to one and reportedly are four times more likely to experience orgasm when the male partner has a foreskin.

How does foreskin restoration improve sensitivity?

Foreskin restoration is believed to work in several ways to improve sensitivity:
        1. After the glans penis is recovered, it stays moist. Moistness seems to improve sexual sensitivity. Some men report that the extra keratinization of the glans penis has peeled off as skin peels after a day at the beach.
        2. Foreskin restoration increases the skin mobility. The increased mobility provides increased stimulation of the stretch receptors in the penile skin.
        3. Foreskin restoration may reduce premature ejaculation by protecting the corona of the glans penis from direct stimulation.
        Source: Foreskin restoration for circumcised males

Hope this helps
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

i am uncut, i felt a lot of sensation, then i started using a stretcher,.. a noose device. i wore that 3=4 hours a day for about a month, after that i quit as my work schedule completely changed so i could not wear it anymore. Before i used the stretcher, my glans were smooth, skin felt soft and very sensitive. I couldnt shower with the foreskin pulled back, the water dripping on it felt like it was hurting. After that one month, i could pull the skin back, put it under the shower head, turn up the setting to sharp spray and i wouldnt feel any pain at all. My skin roughened up, i lost sensation. I can imagine what it would be like to have it cut and dangling 24/7 in my boxers. During sex, i was able to feel every single bump as i went in and out in my gf, even with a condom, i could feel it. After the 30 days, it was so rough, that i was getting soft because i barely felt anything. I stopped using the stretcher, my erection levels took a big hit as now i couldnt feel much and on top of that i wasnt stretching at all. I had about 3/8ths of an inch gain in lenght during that first month. As soon as i stopped stretching it went back down to what it was originally. Because my erection and sensation was scarying me, I completely stopped, about 2 months after that day, my erection levels started getting back to normal, my head started getting sensitive again. Then i measured again,.. i'm back where i started but now 300 bucks less in my pocket and couple extra devices in my storage room. Last week i started doing the excersizes here, the fact that i do not pull on the glans helps a ton, so far no loss in sensitivity.

bottom line, cut = much less sensitive
          Uncut = much more sensitive when foreskin is pulled back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Friend View Post
            Hey guys, I was just wondering, why would one want to restore the foreskin and make it grow back? What kind of benefits would one see from doing this, besides the ability to cover your glans in skin? Thanks guys
            Hi Mr. Friend:

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times, but the technique was lost and rediscovered in the late 20th century.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin react by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis".

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band, however, a restored foreskin does have sensation.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.

DOC: Foreskin Restoration

Foreskin restoration for circumcised males

Foreskin restoration

Meet TLC Tugger - foreskin restoration for the circumcised - YouTube

Tissue expansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
            X