taking a bath after PE exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking a bath after PE exercise

after every Jelqing and stretching sessions.. I usually take a bath,.
    because I'm living with my family, and I'm trying to hide myself.. we got only one room.. so the only place where i can do my exercise is in the comfort room,
    the only excuse that I can make is I'm taking a shower. they have no idea what am I really doing inside..
    so after my exercise I take bath, so they wouldn't notice anything suspicious.. is it bad?
    will it affect my target length? need help
    Initial stats:
    BPEL 6
    NBPEL 5/5.5
    EG 4.5/5

Goal:
    BPEL 7/8
    NBPEL 7
    EG 6

It's fine, private. Going to be a hefty water bill unless you can find a more discreet way to PE though. Ever try just doing it in your bedroom with the door locked? If your family members barge in without knocking, I can see how you have a privacy issue.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
      It's fine, private. Going to be a hefty water bill unless you can find a more discreet way to PE though. Ever try just doing it in your bedroom with the door locked? If your family members barge in without knocking, I can see how you have a privacy issue.
      i've tried it before.. but, they're always wondering what am I doing inside.. and my sister is always a bit curios when it took you so long in the bedroom..
      she'll knock and knock until you open it..
      most of our family belongings are inside that bedroom, the only privacy space I have is the comfort room..
      but thanks for the info though
      i thought it would affect my PE exercises when I take a shower after every sessions.
      Initial stats:
      BPEL 6
      NBPEL 5/5.5
      EG 4.5/5

Goal:
      BPEL 7/8
      NBPEL 7
      EG 6

Comment

Oh, I see you're from Korea. I'm sure the cultural household norms are very different from how it is in the states. Sounds like you've got it figured out the best you can, man.
        Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

I can't see how it's bad to take a hot bath after a routine... I ALWAYS take a hot shower.

Heat= heals quicker, though some people disagree on this in PE.
          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Oh, I see you're from Korea. I'm sure the cultural household norms are very different from how it is in the states. Sounds like you've got it figured out the best you can, man.

yes, I'm an asian... and I'm willing to make a change, hope this program helps.. I'm starting the JP90 routine

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
            I can't see how it's bad to take a hot bath after a routine... I ALWAYS take a hot shower.

Heat= heals quicker, though some people disagree on this in PE.

ah, I see.. I'll do it with a hot shower now, because I usually use a normal water, sometimes it is cold too, depends on the weather here
            Initial stats:
            BPEL 6
            NBPEL 5/5.5
            EG 4.5/5

Goal:
            BPEL 7/8
            NBPEL 7
            EG 6

Comment

I didn't mean to infer anything about your race - I just meant that the expectation of privacy in your home probably varies in our cultures. I think jp90 will be a good start for you, private.
              Nice Guy blog posts

Comment

I didn't mean to infer anything about your race - I just meant that the expectation of privacy in your home probably varies in our cultures. I think jp90 will be a good start for you, private.
                nah.. no problem on that sir..
                hope jp90 works on me and I'll get positive result..
                Initial stats:
                BPEL 6
                NBPEL 5/5.5
                EG 4.5/5

Goal:
                BPEL 7/8
                NBPEL 7
                EG 6

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Taking a bath post-PE workouts could actually prove beneficial.

Comment

Working...
                  X