two questions; jelqing and loss of tug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two questions; jelqing and loss of tug

Decided to start a PE program the other day, and I have full intention of doing everything just right...just like working out, I want to do everything correctly or I won't get the correct benefit.

Concerning jelqing, my main problem is grip - when flaccid, I'm about 3 inches long and MAYBE 2 and a half girth. I'm having trouble even getting a decent grip, and I'm wondering how to go about this.

Loss of Tug is another - I read the beginner's routine, and almost have no idea what is meant by 'feeling it tug back' while kegeling. I adjusted my penis to most angles and kegeled, but I felt it tug back at all of them (my grip on the glans was mostly anchored on the skin of the shaft, so pulling that forward a bit might have been the cause).

Overall excited to start, though, I had a pretty hardcore kegel session and did a few helicopter shakes just to get the feel of things...a little sore this morning.

EDIT: Forgot to ask about masturbation. Should it affect gains at all? I do it a few times a week just for stamina training purposes.

Use both hands for jelgs. Pull it out stretched with one hand and jelg wth the other. If you have no LOT (loss of tug) You might be lucky , but I feel with more research and testing you'll find you do have LOT somewhere even though it might be minimal

Welcome and GOOD LUCK!!.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
    X