questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

so i got a few questions, maybe if you guys could answer them it would be great...

my first question is i masturbate and/or have sex a decent amount everyday, i try not to do this on my off days, but sometimes its unavoidable - is this hindering growth?

my second question is i have been peing for about a month and a half and my veins are becoming more evident, but i have not measured because it says to measure at the end of 90 days, are the veins a good thing? it looks bigger but like i said i havent measured

and when i do masturbate i try to use the 2 hour rule - 2hours before/2hours after, but sometimes the sex comes immediately after the peing, is this ejaculation bad? is it hindering growth?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Italian: You most likely aren't hindering any growth. Many men have gained who ejaculate right after a workout. Following the 2-hour rule is a good idea, but if you miss it here and there every once in a while don't get too upset.

As for the veins becoming more apparent, that's a side effect of PE. It could be positive or negative, but it generally leans more towards positive.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X