Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much BURN should I feel with the BTC stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much BURN should I feel with the BTC stretch?

Into my 3rd month of the following...

10 mins warm up
    4X 30 sec stretches out plus 4 ways
    15 min wet jelks
    5 min v-jelks, don't see much happening here...
    10 min clamping/edging
    6 -8 hours of tapeing as I have always turtled

I have gained length and girth and woodies are getting to be bothersome during the night. 2am, 3:30am, 6:00am, LIKE IT!!!! i have ED so they only last about 10mins but they are there.

Also I find tapeing with a slight tight at the base gives me a 6 - 8 hour engorge like light clamping - that I think has helped with girth BIG time.

I would like to add more length stretches and one I can do while watching TV without anyone seeing is BTC stretches.

My question is I can either make BIC be lightly felt or make them BURN as if I am ripping the member off.

What should I be going for?

Brian
    10/26/12 : BPEL 5.81" | EG 4.50"
    08/11/19 : BPEL 7.15" | EG 5.25" started back in PE 6 months ago
    10/04/20: BPEL 7.25 | EG 5.25" Been pumping, clamping and wrapping for the past 4 months

"CURRENT : ​BPFSL 6.06" | BPEL 6.18""

Jesus, you're the epitomy of a shower. Mine is 7 BPEL but like 2-3.5 flacid. Was more like 1-2 before I started PE 2 months ago. I'd like to do the BTC too but don't think I have the flacid length for it. Would be great to do extra stretches passively without the family knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance85 View Post

Jesus, you're the epitomy of a shower. Mine is 7 BPEL but like 2-3.5 flacid. Was more like 1-2 before I started PE 2 months ago. I'd like to do the BTC too but don't think I have the flacid length for it. Would be great to do extra stretches passively without the family knowing.
      Hah, I saw a guy on another forum once that posted pics of his 0.5x0.5 flaccid penis compared to his 7.5x6.5 erect. The whole thing seemed legit aswell.
      Myself I was around 3.5" flaccid before PE, maybe I've grown a little now.
      Initial stats December 2012
      BPEL: 7.3" MEG: 5.9" BPFL: 4.3"

Current stats
      BPEL: 7.7"(+0.4) MEG: 5.9"(+0.0) BPFL: 4.7"(+0.4)

Soon to be a part of the "8x6 club"!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance85 View Post

Had some typos there... Definitely am not a shower. Numbers corrected.
        10/26/12 : BPEL 5.81" | EG 4.50"
        08/11/19 : BPEL 7.15" | EG 5.25" started back in PE 6 months ago
        10/04/20: BPEL 7.25 | EG 5.25" Been pumping, clamping and wrapping for the past 4 months

Comment

Working...
        X