Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2+ months in and I've made no gains

Hey,

I just measured myself today, and I was dismayed to find my numbers were the exact same as the day I started over 2 months ago. For the first two months I followed the beginner's routine religiously, doing 2 days on 1 day off, and a couple weeks ago I switched out the v-jelqs for JAI stretches. I know that patience is the key when it comes to PE and results are gradual, but I haven't grown in the slightest bit. I was wondering if any veterans out there had a similar problem as me, because I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong, overtraining, undertraining, etc. This whole thing has gotten me kinda frustrated, as I've been following my routine closely.

PE is a marathon not a speed race.
    For some people gains take longer than 2 months. Do you feel it is working? Have you experienced any positive PI's?
    If you do experience positive PI's then keep on doing the same routine if you don't then you might need to change something.
    Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
    Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
    Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Solution: Bad warmup (Use a bucket of hot water and throw away those hot wraps).
      Edge post workout.
      Start:2008-10-4
      Reborn Alpha Male
      BPFSL (18")
      FG (10 cm )
      BPEL ( 23 cm)
      MEG (15 cm)
      ----
      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

I agree with Phantasy................having a proper warmup (really heating completely throughout) in itself should net small gains even with no exersize as it enhances blood flow and softens the skin and ligs so that they should stretch more. To prove or disprove this theory simply measure yourself cold, unheated, then heat up really good and repeat measurements. I'm betting you'll see a difference. It is very important to COMPLETELY HEAT UP your unit, inside and out.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Some dude on here went 10 years without any gains!

Take a week off and watch your PIs carefully. Relax!
          05/10/09
          ELBP 7.10
          EG 5.5

12/12/09
          ELBP 7.75
          EG 5.75

Comment

I would like to suggest that you try a rice sock. You can make one at home with an old tube sock and some plain white rice. Fill the sock about 3/4 of the way with rice and tie the end off. Nuke it for around a minute or so and you should be good as gold. After ten minutes with my junk wrapped in a rice sock my unit radiates heat and becomes extremely pliable. Hope this helps.
            Started seriously on 4/8/13
            5.75" NBPEL X 4.4" EG
            6.5" BPEL x 4.4" EG

6/1/13
            6.75" BPEL x 4.5" EG
            6/27/13
            6.87" BPEL x 4.45" EG
            7/3/13
            7" BPEL x 4.45" EG
            6.125" NBPEL x 4.45" EG

Long Term Goal: 7" NBPEL X 5.5" EG

Comment

I do use a rice sock to warm up, but I can use a bucket of warm water if you think that would be better..Here's my routine:

10 min warm-up with rice sock
              20 helicopter shakes
              30 second stretch and hold in each direction
              50 jelqs
              30 JAI stretches
              50 jelqs
              30 JAI stretches
              50 jelqs
              30 JAI stretches
              5-10 min warm-down with rice sock

You think I should try edging after my workouts? I thought ballooning was the one that gave you gains, what's the difference between them?

Comment

Originally posted by Crispybacon View Post
                I do use a rice sock to warm up, but I can use a bucket of warm water if you think that would be better..Here's my routine:

10 min warm-up with rice sock
                20 helicopter shakes
                30 second stretch and hold in each direction
                50 jelqs
                30 JAI stretches
                50 jelqs
                30 JAI stretches
                50 jelqs
                30 JAI stretches
                5-10 min warm-down with rice sock

You think I should try edging after my workouts? I thought ballooning was the one that gave you gains, what's the difference between them?
                Alternating between stretching and jelqing like that is probably a big factor in why you have no gains. Stretching is about realxing the penis, while jelqing engorges it.

You should do your stretching all at once in the beginning of your workout. Treat it like yoga, and really focus on relaxing the body(a major factor in stretching). It's MUCH easier to continually stretch the penis out more and more, than it is to start and stop. Starting and stop while jeqing is also counter-productive.

So do your warm-up, then stretches, then jelqing, then warm-down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
                  Alternating between stretching and jelqing like that is probably a big factor in why you have no gains. Stretching is about realxing the penis, while jelqing engorges it.

You should do your stretching all at once in the beginning of your workout. Treat it like yoga, and really focus on relaxing the body(a major factor in stretching). It's MUCH easier to continually stretch the penis out more and more, than it is to start and stop. Starting and stop while jeqing is also counter-productive.

So do your warm-up, then stretches, then jelqing, then warm-down.
                  I agree, JB. After a really thorough warm up with a flax-seed sock that I've nuked for 3 minutes (too hot to leave resting on my unit for more than a few seconds at a time at first), I find that the stretching is almost meditational. I leave the sock resting on the exposed surface of my penis and then close my eyes and really tune into what the stretch feels like and how it gradually gives way over the 60 second pull in each direction. I also stretch in the 2, 4, 8, and 10 o'clock positions after the basic five. Then I'm ready for some gratifying jelqing.

Comment

I think you should give it more patience. For me at least i didnt see REAL gains until about 4 months.

Thats when i gained .5 in. At first this sounds very little (in comparison to big-gainers), but with persistance itll transform into 1 inch gains and who knows where after that

All i can tell you is dedicate dedicate dedicate yourself to the "task at hand". Dont ever give up. You WILL reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

BTW: your routine looks kinda wierd.

Tbh with you i wouldnt alternate. Like the earlier members said, it sorta is a waste of time.

Try this method. (you dont have to if you dont want to)

-------------------------------------------------------

First off PE in the shower if possible. I always did this (for stealth reasons :P). Also the warmup associated with a shower is very VERY good. So lets get started

1. Take a shower, CLEAN YOURSELF WELL. Just relax your muscles aroudn your body. PE is alot of relaxing. Stress is bad for the little fella

2. After your shower, turn the water setting to the HIGHEST heat setting that is bearable to you. Have that water run onto your penis and keep the nozzle as close to your penis as possible. Your penis will get very warm. Do taht for 10 mins.

3. After a good warmup dry yourself off, EVERYTHING off completely. Then, get some talc powder (baby powder). Apply that to your hands/penis. Stretch in all directions 30 seconds each. Do 1-2 sets. You can still be in the shower if you want. Just make sure your penis is dry

4. Now for jelqing. Since your in the shower, you can use soap (bodywash) if you want. Ppl say it is drying for them but i never found that to be the case with me. Lube your penis/hands thouroughly. Jelq for 200 reps. Each stroke is 1 rep. Do 2 second jelqs (for now). Slow jelqs are better than fast jelqs but since you are still beginning it is a good idea to give your penis some "heads up" into the future of its workouts.

5. After you have finished jelqing, you may edge (i never did, but ppl said they got good results from it)

6. I dont really advocate the warm down, because i find it oxymoronic, but you can do so if you wish. I did cool downs. Get your showerhead and turn to the COLDEST setting. Stretch your penis out as far as you can. DO NOT PULL TOO HARD. Put the cool water on your penis for 1-5 minutes. You should notice that your penis is a little longer than normal. This is a good sign.

7. Step out of the shower and enjoy your day (or night).
                    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
                    6: 5.75 | 6.25
                    7: 6 | 6.5
                    8: 6 | 6.5
                    9: 6.25 | 6.75
                    10: 6.25 | 6.75
                    11: 6.25 | 6.75
                    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
                    8"

Comment

The key is in the PI's. Have you experienced an increase in EQ since you started? If not, you are are possibly doing something wrong. Two months without gains is not that surprising, but two months without improved EQ is definitely odd.
                      Cernunnos
                      Last edited by Cernunnos; 07-02-2009, 12:40 AM.
                      Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                      :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

I dont mean to contradict you cerunnos, seriously i dont, but ive never had ANY effect on my EQ

Wish i did though.
                        2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
                        6: 5.75 | 6.25
                        7: 6 | 6.5
                        8: 6 | 6.5
                        9: 6.25 | 6.75
                        10: 6.25 | 6.75
                        11: 6.25 | 6.75
                        12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
                        8"

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
                          I dont mean to contradict you cerunnos, seriously i dont, but ive never had ANY effect on my EQ

Wish i did though.
                          What is your on and off days? On PE depth knowledge I know we are equal^^, you might be over some few inches pal. Heads Up EQ? you might developing your Tunica and smooth muscle in a well balance way. With the advise you gave your routine target the area of the dick in a well rounded way.
                          March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                          Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                          Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                          No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post

Wish i did though.
                            Maybe you started out with very good EQ. Maybe your penis just works different. Either way, you're obviously doing something right if you're gaining. I find PI's are the best way to tell if you're overtraining or not, and EQ is at the heart of PI's (whatever that means! ). But that's just me.

Don't worry about contradicting, by the way. We're going for the truth here.

Thanks for your input.
                            Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                            :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

So Trex, why do you use freezing water for the cool down?

Comment

Working...
                              X