No announcement yet.

Post injury workout, erection quality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post injury workout, erection quality.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this post.
    About 6 months ago I embarked upon my PE goal and after about a month of doing the 90 day routine I experenced an injury which I assume was just from overtraining or perhaps jelquing too hard.
    That was 5 months ago and since then I've got a new girlfriend, I've never mentioned it to her, but I feel like I only ever get 80% errect and sometimes I struggle to maintain the errection, before my injury my erection would be a throbbing rock hard erection now its just hard. It seems to me like I havn't properly recovered from this injury. Anyway I was wondering if there if anything I can do exercise wise to return my penis back to its former self and then if this works perhaps I'll return to my PE goals, but I don't want to do any permanent damage.
    Thanks
    Monstermuncher

Originally posted by monstermuncher View Post
    Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this post.
    About 6 months ago I embarked upon my PE goal and after about a month of doing the 90 day routine I experenced an injury which I assume was just from overtraining or perhaps jelquing too hard.
    That was 5 months ago and since then I've got a new girlfriend, I've never mentioned it to her, but I feel like I only ever get 80% errect and sometimes I struggle to maintain the errection, before my injury my erection would be a throbbing rock hard erection now its just hard. It seems to me like I havn't properly recovered from this injury. Anyway I was wondering if there if anything I can do exercise wise to return my penis back to its former self and then if this works perhaps I'll return to my PE goals, but I don't want to do any permanent damage.
    Thanks
    Monstermuncher
    Your basic PE exercises actually improve the quality of erection. Therefore, the logical solution would be for you to take up a PE routine now and you should see an improvement.

I advise that you follow JP's routine but cut down on the number of jelqs you do and make sure you do them with a light grip - a tighter grip doesn't benefit you, it just increases the chance of damage. Also remember never to jelq at full erection and to stop each stroke below the glans, don't jelq the head.

If you were not doing so already I'd also reccomend a 10 minute warm-up before each session, this should really help.

Just take care and be sure to keep an eye on your PI's, these should help you find the perfect intensity and duration of your settings.

I hope this helped,

LookAlive

EDIT: Perhaps you could also work on edging, maintaining an erection for a longer period of time should help blood-flow, expecially if accompanied with normal PE exercises.
    Last edited by LookAlive; 09-04-2009, 08:26 AM.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
    X