Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will it take to gain an inch in length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will it take to gain an inch in length?

I know it varies, but does anyone know the average amount of time this could take?

Is it 6 months? a year? two years?

I'm 6 inches, and my ideal length is to get to seven.

I'm doing the 90 day beginner routine, accept I streatch differently. I streatch to the left,right,straight forward and up twice and I hold for 30 seconds.

I then stretch left,right and straight and hold until I do 25 kegals each time.

Its dependent on your body , routine and your dedication to not skip a workout. I gained 3/4 in length in only 5 weeks , but i worked the hell out of my penis and had sore balls and foreskin nonstop the first 2 to 3 weeks. And i took some supplements.
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by zendo View Post
      I know it varies, but does anyone know the average amount of time this could take?

Is it 6 months? a year? two years?

I'm 6 inches, and my ideal length is to get to seven.

I'm doing the 90 day beginner routine, accept I streatch differently. I streatch to the left,right,straight forward and up twice and I hold for 30 seconds.

I then stretch left,right and straight and hold until I do 25 kegals each time.
      I'm aiming for 1 inch in a year, and I'm being optimistic. It really depends on the person!

Find your LOT - that should help!

LookAlive
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

It really does depend on your body and getting the right work out for it. I am a fairly slow grower compared to some but may be just "under working" mine and allowing too much repair time. Then again, this may be the speed I grow. Grow4her you can see got very fast gains in a short period of time. So, everyone is different. I try to not measure very often as it gets frustrating since we are talking quarters of an inch at time on a part of our body that can fluctuate a lot in size. For instance, I was about to do a progress log in the forum the other day and take a pic with a ruler to show the erect length and then again in a few months (we need more photographic logs) but as I got to my "erect state" my measurement appeared to be exactly what it was when I started years ago (BPEL 6.85) and really through me off mentally. Now granted, I was in a hurry and my erection fell back into a semi flacid state in a matter of ten seconds so was not getting a full EQ reading, but it just goes to show how slight all of this is.

Do the beginner routine, take a variety of measurements the first week (so you can see if you get different readings) and then do it again in 6 to 8 weeks. If you are noticing zero in length or girth, maybe consider changing (that may be less or more) your routine a bit. It is good you are being optimistic and realistic about it so I am sure results will be easier to achieve for you.
        8/10/97
        BPEL 6 3/4''
        EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
        BPEL 7 1/8"
        EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
        BPEL 7 1/4"
        EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
        BPEL 7 1/4+"
        NPBEL 6.6
        EG 5 1/4"
        BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
        BPEL 7.5
        NBEL 6.75
        EG ?

Long term goal
        BPEL 8"
        EG 6

Comment

Yeah it depends from person to person.

I gained an inch in length in about 6 weeks.
          6/14/09 - 5'' x 4.375''
          8/4/09 - 6'' x 4.75 ''
          9/10/09- 6.25'' x 4.75''
          Goal - 7'' x 5''

Comment

Lookalive an inch in a year wouldn't be to optimistic . The guy who wrote it gained over 2 inches in 90 days with it.

Squid your dead on about the pic shortage .In the beginning i looked for proof to help motivate and convince me it was possible .Its to late for me to take the before pic though. We need new guys to take ruler pics , it should be new member rule , send JP a ruler pic to join. Just kidding JP ! Send them to KP
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

Comment

Naw, he'd eat them. He eats Newbies.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I've been at this for about 3 months and I haven't seen a noticeable gain at all but my EQ has improved. I'm wondering if age is a real stumbling block. At 57 I may not get much gain, if any, but the EQ improvement makes it worth it for me. Any comments on age?

Comment

Originally posted by Jelq27 View Post
                  I've been at this for about 3 months and I haven't seen a noticeable gain at all but my EQ has improved. I'm wondering if age is a real stumbling block. At 57 I may not get much gain, if any, but the EQ improvement makes it worth it for me. Any comments on age?
                  We have several gainers that are older than you and have made vast increases. JP, KP and more... I believe?

LookAlive
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                  Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing View Post
                    Yeah it depends from person to person.

I gained an inch in length in about 6 weeks.
                    Did you pull that fucker with a pair of vice grips? Aint never heard anyone gaining an inch that damn fast.

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
                      Did you pull that fucker with a pair of vice grips? Aint never heard anyone gaining an inch that damn fast.
                      I came close to his gains. And i pulled the hell out of it . Some of my 5 week gain could have been due to improved EQ ,and my foreskin stretching alot from all the PE .
                      8" bpel
                      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                      8 3/4 bpel !!!
                      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                      10 bpel
                      7.5 erect girth

Comment

sweet stats ....i hope to gain at least an inch and a half length and an inch in girth

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
                          To be fair, after the first inch in 6 weeks, I've only grown 1/4'' in the next 4 weeks. So I'm definitely starting to plateau with my old routine.
                          6/14/09 - 5'' x 4.375''
                          8/4/09 - 6'' x 4.75 ''
                          9/10/09- 6.25'' x 4.75''
                          Goal - 7'' x 5''

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ch-length.html well according to the statistic it more have gain an inch in less than 4 months^^ But they are the enthusiastic forumer who gain and stay and did not leave, IMHO your lucky if you gain 1 inch in a year
                            March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                            Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                            Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL
                            No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Working...
                            X