giving up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giving up

i am just not getting anywhere guys, had about a week off now, just to see if anything would happen, and be doing this for about 4-5 months now and not a mm increase on girth, and length. i have being warming up peoperley, stretching for about 15 minutes, the jelqing, and i was doing this everyday, but had two days of through the week from it. Just dont know what t do guys not a clue.

This happened to me. I took a break and came back to it and you gotta learn whats best for your penis. For example what jelq pressure, erection level, stretch force your penis responds to the most. Its all trial and error trial and error till you find whats best.

Comment

help

well i jelq quite softly in a way, jel for 4 seonds each jelq do them up down left right. when i stertch i hold and pull before my glands, and at the base of the shaft and hold for like 25 seconds. my erection levels are like 70%. sometimes i feel like it is measuring smaller, is this possible to do the opposite if you dont do it right

Comment

Slanker is right. You may need a change up. I'm convinced it works, and though I know its different for different people, I'm sure it still works for all. hang in there. Try changing your routine. Study other slow growers and see what they have done to improve. Just don't give up, that is certain failure.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I think all it is...is everyone can be a quick gainer if they find the right routine keep testing the waters and when you find something that works keep that in your routine...some of us take a while to find the right routine thats why we are the slow gainers

Comment

Originally posted by ukpoker118 View Post
            well i jelq quite softly in a way, jel for 4 seonds each jelq do them up down left right. when i stertch i hold and pull before my glands, and at the base of the shaft and hold for like 25 seconds. my erection levels are like 70%. sometimes i feel like it is measuring smaller, is this possible to do the opposite if you dont do it right
            You may be one of hose guys that gain on very little PE. why don't you take another week off and return with a three a day per week routine with an erectin level at around 50-60%.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
              Slanker is right. You may need a change up. I'm convinced it works, and though I know its different for different people, I'm sure it still works for all. hang in there. Try changing your routine. Study other slow growers and see what they have done to improve. Just don't give up, that is certain failure.
              Yes I agree with PH this work, we just need to find the proper way to get all the changes. How about PI can you observe any indicator? If you have good PI you can continue what your are doing, if none follow slanker you might need a change up or what KP had advise a good old rest days and back in gear again.. Hopeful to hear a revive spirit soon. Good luck.
              March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
              Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
              No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

The one sure way for PE to NEVER work is giving up. I've experienced similar problems as yourself seeing as I have made little to no gains in 4 months. However, I'm determined to keep at it until I see gains and reach my goals. Take a week off.....don't even think about PE. Your attitude may be the only thing holding you back. When you get back into it, truly believe you will see gains and I guarantee you will. Stay positive and good luck!

Comment

I agree with KP. Some penises take surprisingly little to start growing, and I mean surpisingly little. I had to take a long break from PE this winter because of an unrelated problem, and started out again doing babbis's very light routine. At first I wasn't sure it was going to work for me, but now I know I'm getting somewhere.

You have nothing to lose by doing a super light routine. At worst you don't gain anything, which is already your problem, and at best you get improved PI's and the happy realization that you are an "easy gainer".

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...t-growing.html

Just an idea!
                  Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                  X