My first days... some questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first days... some questions...

So, Im a noobie... i just started the 90 day routine. After my first day of doing it, i started getting some good thought in bed, and when my erection hit my boxer briefs, usually one pull of the kegel and it went straight up. Instead it started going flaccid. Scared the hell outta me. and i couldnt kegel strongly at all (keep in mind, i did a whole bunch of kegels during my first workout so it was just like a weak muscle, kinda cool in that sense) that was two days ago... yesterday I continued the workout and didnt mind it, cause there was no pain, and i could still keep a full erection when I looked at some material (there are SOME little red dots on the head, but thats probably from holding the glans to tight during stretching, they're go away fast). Today, my first off day... Now, im normally a turtler... now its always hanging a good 3" (im a lil under 6" BPEL) so that was cool. But on my off days... when I take a shower, i KNOW i should give it some rest, even if i dont feel that sore or anything. BUT, should i do something like a warmup and warmdown (with no workout or stretches, to just get the blood flowing) or a warmup and stretch?... or neither but instead edge? so, yea, just commenting on my beginning experiences, and was curious about what any veterans thought of off-day ideas...

edit: added question: for warming up and down... I'm at home... so i pretty much can only do this in the shower by holding my penis and allowing the hot (not too hot) shower water to kinda envelop it for a while. Any one have any good ways to warm up and down that wont leave anyone with questions like, "what r you doing in there"? lol
    Last edited by Doodles; 07-02-2009, 12:26 AM.

Originally posted by Doodles View Post
    So, Im a noobie... i just started the 90 day routine. After my first day of doing it, i started getting some good thought in bed, and when my erection hit my boxer briefs, usually one pull of the kegel and it went straight up. Instead it started going flaccid. Scared the hell outta me. and i couldnt kegel strongly at all (keep in mind, i did a whole bunch of kegels during my first workout so it was just like a weak muscle, kinda cool in that sense) that was two days ago... yesterday I continued the workout and didnt mind it, cause there was no pain, and i could still keep a full erection when I looked at some material (there are SOME little red dots on the head, but thats probably from holding the glans to tight during stretching, they're go away fast). Today, my first off day...

Now, im normally a turtler... now its always hanging a good 3" (im a lil under 6" BPEL) so that was cool. But on my off days... when I take a shower, i KNOW i should give it some rest, even if i dont feel that sore or anything. BUT, should i do something like a warmup and warmdown (with no workout or stretches, to just get the blood flowing) or a warmup and stretch?... or neither but instead edge? so, yea, just commenting on my beginning experiences, and was curious about what any veterans thought of off-day ideas...

edit: added question: for warming up and down... I'm at home... so i pretty much can only do this in the shower by holding my penis and allowing the hot (not too hot) shower water to kinda envelop it for a while. Any one have any good ways to warm up and down that wont leave anyone with questions like, "what r you doing in there"? lol
    Welcome pal.... I assume your asking what to do in your rest day.. Just rest no PE any part of your routine should not be done except for warm up and warm done as this will expedite the healing. Try fowfer KP use them as warm up and warm down I use them also in the afternoon. You can also edge.. But I prefer my day off as OFF days as I edge before my sleep on my on days

Fowfer will also help your flaccid state. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ers-101-a.html

Skip warm down.. Just do a fowfer in your living room while watching TV.

One more thing ^^https://www.pegym.com/forums/announc...html#post36896

As they says lets enjoy the adventure of achieving a bigger penis good luck
    epsilon
    Last edited by epsilon; 07-02-2009, 11:33 AM.
    March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
    Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
    No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Sorry about the grammer. I didn't think my first post was too bad, but I'll clean this and further posts up anyway!
      Yea, I figured warming up and down would at least get blood flow which is important, so I will pretty much do that everyday regardless of whether a PE workout takes place. I also like edging after the workout because it really does fill every newly made nook and cranny up. I'll probably release once every three days or so. And of course I shall enjoy this adventure as long as my little guy cooperates. I hope to not be one of those people who takes 2 months to see even the slightest results. Luckily though, I have already seen a minute length difference, but that is probably just increased EQ not REAL gain. Warming up is still the only non-enjoyment part, cause I said, my method is not really that efficient.

Comment

edit: added question: for warming up and down... I'm at home... so i pretty much can only do this in the shower by holding my penis and allowing the hot (not too hot) shower water to kinda envelop it for a while. Any one have any good ways to warm up and down that wont leave anyone with questions like, "what r you doing in there"?
        Well i personally think a shower warmup is THE best warmup. It works great for me. If you have one of those shower head "hoses" you can actually turn the water setting to as hot as bearable and take the nozzle in your hands and aim it at your penis for 10 minutes. Very relaxing.

Other warmup methods are like rice socks etc. but since you sound liek youre doing stealth PE i dont think theyll be an option for you.

If you want instead of warm downs you can do cool downs, which worked great for me. Same idea as warm water except you use cool/cold water from the shower . Do not cool down for more than 5 minutes.

And about people asking what youre doing in there: If you work out, say youre soaking your muscles to relax them. Or say you have a mild shoulder ache or something.

Another alternative is to say "I'm warming up my penis, stop bothering with questions"

2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
        6: 5.75 | 6.25
        7: 6 | 6.5
        8: 6 | 6.5
        9: 6.25 | 6.75
        10: 6.25 | 6.75
        11: 6.25 | 6.75
        12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
        8"

Comment

hahah.. nice. That sounds like a good thing to say... "my penis is almost done, one more minute"

A new question has popped up. After reading the TGC theory, I noticed I'm almost positively tunica limited. I'm rock hard, with a FL the same as or even LESS then my EL! But nowhere can I find a clear-cut guide on whats length based and whats girth based for workouts. So, I mainly need the length based ones. Keep in mind, I'm still going to stick to the beginner's workout as I'm only on my first week still! However, I'm here to learn, so... any help?

Comment

Doodles,

As a beginner, you need to understand that your penis is very sensitive! You have to go EASY.

You cannot obsess over it!

Warm up, do your routine, warm down. Relax. You need at least 2 or 3 days off for every single workout. That means: 1 day on/3 days off. Start with this light schedule, SLOWLY condition your penis. Time flies, you'll be able to do more stuff when your penis is strong enough.

As for the kegels, you NEED to relax and not kegel. You can kegel a maximum of 2 days a week!!! You need time to rest. This is all new to you.

As for warming up, if I can give you one serious PE secret, it would be this: Always keep your penis warm, everyday, all day. When you shower, make sure you warm it up quite a bit. When you're sitting in your room, warm it up. If you only have 5 mins before you leave the house, warm up your penis.

This will make it heal quickly and it will get used to the constant heat.

But in your case, you cant warm up constantly. Just make sure you warm up AT LEAST once on your off days.

Be gentle, give it time. You'll be shocked how quickly your penis becomes ''stronger''. Gains come way later. You need to build yourself a super erection before you can gain. The key: TAKE BREAKS.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Warm up, do your routine, warm down
              Yea doodle, you can also warm down if you want. It depends on whichever you prefer

Also its nice that you read the TGC theory, but i think its probably going to be best if you dont focus on either length/girth yet. Because youre new, im willing to say alot of veterans are going to want you to condition your penis with BOTH length and girth exercises to get it "prepped" for future "experiments". So just finish 90 days with whatever beginner routine youre doing atm.

Good luck
              2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
              6: 5.75 | 6.25
              7: 6 | 6.5
              8: 6 | 6.5
              9: 6.25 | 6.75
              10: 6.25 | 6.75
              11: 6.25 | 6.75
              12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
              8"

Comment

Sorry about the grammer. I didn't think my first post was too bad, but I'll clean this and further posts up anyway!
                I hope to not be one of those people who takes 2 months to see even the slightest results. Luckily though, I have already seen a minute length difference, but that is probably just increased EQ not REAL gain. Warming up is still the only non-enjoyment part, cause I said, my method is not really that efficient.
                Its not bad, I understand your question. ^^ just a psychopath.. kidding..

Just look for PI gains will come soon. PI are the first one you will see. https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html

TGC
                After reading the TGC theory, I noticed I'm almost positively tunica limited
                with a FL the same as or even LESS then my EL

Yes Tunica was your limiting factor I suggest you condition your unit first before going on extreme on targeting a specific area or parts. Follow JP routine or Babis or KP or PESg they are great. just adjust your level of erection. The PE Gym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner
                Usual routine.

Warm Up(mandatory)
                Stretch usually thirty second each,
                Jelq (Use 30% -60%) >>Adjusted to conform to TGC
                Warm up or down

clear-cut guide on whats length based and whats girth based for workouts. The are video's had segregated already the girth and lenght routine, but try doing it after you have conditioned your penis which ussualy take 90 days. Penis Enlargement Gym - Penis Enlargement Videos
                March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

oh wow radio... 3 days off, 1 day on?!... I mean, I'm reading beginner guides at like 5 on/2 off, and lots of different ratios. I thought my 2on/1off was already light, as i'm not seeing any negative PIs. Kegel's I was trying to do everyday. I guess I'll slow with that. Incase you wanted to know the routine I'm doing is just the 90 day beginner one posted here that it seems everyone uses. Thanks for all the help and links. This place is really great!

Comment

oh wow radio... 3 days off, 1 day on?!... I mean, I'm reading beginner guides at like 5 on/2 off, and lots of different ratios. I thought my 2on/1off was already light, as i'm not seeing any negative PIs. Kegel's I was trying to do everyday. I guess I'll slow with that. Incase you wanted to know the routine I'm doing is just the 90 day beginner one posted here that it seems everyone uses. Thanks for all the help and links. This place is really great!
                    Don't think you're going mental with all the conflicting advice! The best advice is find out what works for you and go with it! Don't obsess with all the different points of view you'll get from members. Pick a routine you (and your penis) like, and just keep truckin'!

Comment

Working...
                    X