Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of BPEL is useable in sex?

Hey guys,

If I measure 6" when measuring BPEL, how much of that length do you estimate I am using when having sex?

(Doggy Style).
    July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
    Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
    (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
    Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
    Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

It depends on your fat pad size, the sexual position you're in, etc.

Research sexual positions that allow maximum penetration so you can use your penis to its FULLEST EXTENT

Comment

That's a great question.

It depends on how much you weigh and how fat you are. If you're a pretty heavy guy, then you probably have a big fat pad. If you're tall and skinny, then you dont have much of a fat pad.

Check out some sex positions to see which one will give you maximum penetration.

With 6' BPEL, you'll most likely get a good 5.8 inches into her if you pound her and press hard on the pussy.
      Radiohead
      Last edited by Radiohead; 07-02-2009, 03:20 PM.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by ajmarket View Post
        It depends on your fat pad size, the sexual position you're in, etc.

Research sexual positions that allow maximum penetration so you can use your penis to its FULLEST EXTENT
        Depends on how big her butt is, too.

Comment

You wouldn't be able to tell to look at me in clothes, but I am a good 50 lbs. overweight.

I know I have a fat pad - I can see it.

I heard somewhere on here that for approx. every 20 lbs. you lose, you can gain an inch? Could that be true ?
          July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
          Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
          (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
          Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
          Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Comment

People hold weight in different areas, so no.

If you've got a 50lb fat pad maybe yeah. .. but your fat pad isn't gonna reveal more than an inch or so unless youre realllly overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by hopethisworks View Post
              You wouldn't be able to tell to look at me in clothes, but I am a good 50 lbs. overweight.

I know I have a fat pad - I can see it.

I heard somewhere on here that for approx. every 20 lbs. you lose, you can gain an inch? Could that be true ?
              30-33lbs=1inch..Look in some thread, can't locate it
              March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
              Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
              No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

I don't agree.

If you're really overweight maybe you'll reveal an inch or so by dropping that weight. . .

But for someone who is already in shape. . For example, myself. I'm 190lbs. . Mostly muscle. If I lost 30lbs I know for a fact I wouldn't gain an inch. I've done it. . . I go thru bulking and cutting cycles every winter/summer. .. last summer I was about 170 and my penis was the same size it is now.

If I add another 30lbs I know I won't lose an inch either. . .

If a 350lb fat ass has a 5.5inch dick. . . He won't be 11inches if he drops to 185lb. . . Millions of extremley overweight people have lost huge amounts of weight and u never hear them say "omg, I had a 15inch dick hidden under there!"

It depends where you hold your fat, your muscle to fat ratio and most importantly how much penis is actuallly hidden under that fat pad. .

My guess is no matter who you are you won't reveal much more than an inch or so no matter how much u lose

Comment

That was just the ratio given for 30-33lbs in Oprah and internet, and yes I don't agree also as I've said to the thread some where that there is a limit. ^^ Nice analysis AJ cheers.

Originally posted by workinit View Post
                  I'd say the gain is just a little over a half an inch. I can see a ring more towards the base of my penis where the fat use to cover right on top of there. I'm guessing the end of the fat patch over the blatter. My real guess is that more of the gains on penis size to reach the 1 inch for every 35 lbs is going to come from the last 50 lbs I lose over the next couple months since the abdominal fat is the last thing to go. I get a feeling once that happens I will see a 1"+ gain just from that cause the thing I noticed the most was my thighs and the "love handles" that stick out the sides. Those are pretty much gone but still a lot of lower abdominal fat there for that tire hangin down.

-workinit
                  Originally posted by workinit View Post
                  Hi All,

Just wanted to update everybody. Well I've lost 85lbs now and yes I seen an increase in penis size but theres a few speculations I still have right now.

1. I have gained just a little over an inch since I've 85lbs. Now whats online is half an inch for ever 15 pounds and that should have put me at about an inch and a half and it has not, just an inch. Which is nice though cuase now I can say I'm just under 6" when before I was just under 4" which is sweet.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ight-loss.html

I can't really locate the thread where I post my opinion pardon. Hope this will help.
                  March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                  Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                  Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                  No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Well you don't use your bone-pressed length. You use your non-bone pressed length. And vagina's are terribly deep, either.
                    Started October 2008: 5.50 NBPEL x 4.25 MSEG

July 2009: 6.00 NBPEL x 4.75 MSEG

Final Goal: 7 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Comment

Working...
                    X