Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction and some questions.

Hallo people of the large penis,

I'm new to this (obviously) and I want to learn PE. Learn and succeed. My goal is to become 7 inches long and 6 inches in girth, though these numbers are not set in stone.(since it's not an exact science anyway) I'm now 5.9 inches long measured bone pressed and 4.7 inches in girth (documented as recommended on the site) at the thickest point of my penis. Bottom line, I want to gain about equal in length and girth.

I haven't quite thought out how to do this, but I've started on the beginner routine from the main site.

10 min warm up
    6 min stretching
    10 min jelqing
    and pc exercise

A question about the warm up. Having read some of the posts about warming up on this forum I've come to understand that it is essential, but(of course!) isn't 10 min overkill? Wouldn't 2 min be enough?

Also, I use a bottle of warm water to insert my penis and warm it up. Is this a effective method (does so seem to me) or is there a better method? Heat pads for example, do they work better?

I think I've got the stretching under control. The amount of force to use should be quite a bit less that the force needed to tear your penis of your body, right? Just enough to feel the burn.

The jelqing has me a bit puzzled. The way I do it now is as follow: I put my fingers around the base of my penis making an OK sign applying moderate pressure and slide forward, (I use massage lotion btw) than at the top I pause and put my other hand around my penis making an OK sign with my fingers and then pull back to my body pulling the skin back from under my other hand before I apply pressure and go forward. Then repeat at 200 times. It feels like I'm building good pressure inside the penis and after the exercise my penis is thick with blood and has a very meaty feel and (I think) a healthy glow. I'm thinking I'm doing it a little bit different, but I'm not making any mistakes, right?

Any help or encourigement you can give is much appreciated.

Originally posted by lolipe View Post
    Hallo people of the large penis,

A question about the warm up. Having read some of the posts about warming up on this forum I've come to understand that it is essential, but(of course!) isn't 10 min overkill? Wouldn't 2 min be enough?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...fferences.html

No they are not, first you must understand the what we are trying to expand and lenghten, its the tunica run it the internet it need, it weakens it status in heat much more than the luke warm we are using, thus we are lenghtening the time of application, 10 was just a set standard but some goes even 20 for weakening it, tunica was made of collagen (strong) than coat the three vessel (CC's and CS). In order for the Exercise to be most effective the collagen must be in its weakest point or it will just go back to its regular form IMHO

Also, I use a bottle of warm water to insert my penis and warm it up. Is this a effective method (does so seem to me) or is there a better method? Heat pads for example, do they work better?

Is the bottler of water luke warm, others prefer rice sock and wash clohs. I dip my unit in a glass of water (that glass became an official tool hehehe.

I think I've got the stretching under control. The amount of force to use should be quite a bit less that the force needed to tear your penis of your body, right? Just enough to feel the burn.

Yep we are doing the same. As long as your PI are ok your ok.

The jelqing has me a bit puzzled. The way I do it now is as follow: I put my fingers around the base of my penis making an OK sign applying moderate pressure and slide forward, (I use massage lotion btw) than at the top I pause and put my other hand around my penis making an OK sign with my fingers and then pull back to my body pulling the skin back from under my other hand before I apply pressure and go forward. Then repeat at 200 times. It feels like I'm building good pressure inside the penis and after the exercise my penis is thick with blood and has a very meaty feel and (I think) a healthy glow. I'm thinking I'm doing it a little bit different, but I'm not making any mistakes, right?

We are not doing the same in this part you dont ned to pull back your skin? I'm using baby oil it was slippery enough not to have a problem with the skin pulling it back, it must be the inner penis your exercising not the skin. Though skin must also grow. Penis Enlargement Gym - Jelqing Video
    /..

Mistake? I don't know you said you seem to have a good reaction. You are in the best position to answer that question.

Any help or encourigement you can give is much appreciated.

Goodluck..
    March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
    Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
    No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

"People of the Large Penis".................................I like the sound of that!!
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
      X