Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced Beginner here with strange issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Beginner here with strange issue.

Hey ya'll,

So, I did the PE routine from the penisadvantage site a few years ago and saw amazing results. Then I stopped, and it went away. A year later, i did it again and saw the results, then it went away.

Now I started doing PE excercises again based on the routines posted here. I saw results in flaccid and erection quality after 4.5 weeks. Then I had to be out of state so I used the following week for rest. I got a lot of action on that trip though and when I started doing the excerises after returning, I wasn't getting any response from my piece. I literally had no sexual desire and even if I tried, it just wasn't responding in any way. Does anybody have an idea why this could be? I figured maybe it needed rest.

Well after about a week it began responding, but still isn't quite where it was before I left for that trip.

My routine was: (i had gradually increased up to this)
    10 warm-up
    10 stretching
    200 wet jelqs
    50 towel raises
    warm cloth cool down.

this was pretty much similar to what i used from the other site couple years ago as well...give or take some things.
    So, 1) can anyone provide some insight why I'm not getting the same erections i was during around week 4. And I seem to come to close to ejeculating before im done. When i feel like thats gonna happen, i just do towel raises as i was before. I'm thinking it may be a rest issue, but i'm only doing 4 days on, 3 off so idk. 2)Also i thought the gains are supposed to be permanent? How come they went away the first 2 times as I mentioned above?

Appreciate the help!

If you had a lot of action then rest can be an issue. As to your gains, gains are never permanent; some matainence must be done.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
    X