Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding new routine

Hey everyone,

This is my first post, so that's always exciting. Anyway, I've completed my first run of JP's 90 day routine and I really enjoyed it. I started out at 5.5" BPEL and 5" erect girth (the only things I'm really concerned with). I'm now at 5.5" erect girth, which seems to be a pretty good girth. I'm still at 5.5" BPEL, though (I think I have thick ligaments). I know persistence is key, so I was just going to keep using JP's routine, but doing it twice per day instead of only once. My main desire is length now, as my girth feels pretty solid.

I'd just like to hear what someone more experienced thinks about my plan to move forward and exit choad-status. Thanks

Well with your info id say you will end up with more girth after more JP90! I would advise you to look more towards length exercises as that seems to be your hard gainer area. More girth will most likely make it harder to get length. Maybe just add stretches on second workout of the day to see if it helps you get length. If not look into hanging or more advanced length exercises. Also try to start out light on what your going to add on, and work up from there once you see how much you can handle. Happy Tugging!
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Thanks a lot for the reply! I'll do the normal routine in the morning, and develop a stretching routine for the evening, then. I prefer manual exercise and don't really want to get into hanging with contraptions. So, I'll just see how this goes.

Comment

Try adding in some A-stretches. add a couple to your routine, and after a week add a couple, maybe three more and they will really help with length
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
        X