Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could stretching in the "off days" lead to overtraining!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could stretching in the "off days" lead to overtraining!

I have a simple routine that i do every other day. Aside from the routine on my workout days i do 2 kegel sessions of 100 each and also 4-5 sessions of JAI stretches combined with some helicopters when i go to the bathroom.
    On my off days however i still do the JAI streches and helicopters about 4-5 times a day so i pretty much do those every day. My question is could this lead to overtraining and should i leave some days that i do not do anything at all? The JAI and helicopters are very light stretches so i was thinking that doing them a few times a day every day can not hurt, but now i'm a bit concerned about overtraining. Any advise would be greatly apreciated.

The Vets say off days are supposed to be "OFF DAYS". You could actually hinder cell repair if you "WAKE" your unit to training mode. Think about it.............You tell the guys to take off, then you call them and ask them to help you do a few things at the shop..........I don't think they'll see it as OFF TIME, and our bodies are similiar. Rest is REST and work is WORK.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

And we realy mean it to OFF DAYS ARE THE DAYS YOUR DICK DOES IT GROWING!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
      X