Hardness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardness

Hi to all - I am a new member. I joined based on the recommendation of a friend who spoke highly of the forum (also a member).

I am 29 and have had a very poor sex life for the past 6 years. With poor I mean at least 1-2 quick masturbations on a daily basis and sex with a female a partner whom I saw only every 4-5 months for a few days. Before entering this era of my life I would get amazing erections where I`d get as hard as concrete. Had no premature ejaculation problems nor staying hard for long periods.

Many things have changed in my life in the past year and I am able to engage into more intercourse than I used to. Unfortunately during these recent intercourses I have come to find out that my performance is no where near where it used to be compared to 6 years ago. The problems are: (1) I come too quickly; (2) I am not as hard; and (3) I can`t stay hard as much as I`d like. Sadly this is effecting my relationships in a bad way.

I am not as interested in enlarging my penis size but more of adressing these three problems. What would you recommend? Where should I start? Can exercising help me with these three issues?

Last but not least: shuld I stop (or reduce the number of) masturbations?

Any input is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by focusing View Post
    Hi to all - I am a new member. I joined based on the recommendation of a friend who spoke highly of the forum (also a member).

I am 29 and have had a very poor sex life for the past 6 years. With poor I mean at least 1-2 quick masturbations on a daily basis and sex with a female a partner whom I saw only every 4-5 months for a few days. Before entering this era of my life I would get amazing erections where I`d get as hard as concrete. Had no premature ejaculation problems nor staying hard for long periods.

Many things have changed in my life in the past year and I am able to engage into more intercourse than I used to. Unfortunately during these recent intercourses I have come to find out that my performance is no where near where it used to be compared to 6 years ago. The problems are: (1) I come too quickly; (2) I am not as hard; and (3) I can`t stay hard as much as I`d like. Sadly this is effecting my relationships in a bad way.

I am not as interested in enlarging my penis size but more of adressing these three problems. What would you recommend? Where should I start? Can exercising help me with these three issues?

Last but not least: shuld I stop (or reduce the number of) masturbations?

Any input is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I could have a tomato in my face if I advise you not to masturbate specially we have a lot of gainer..^^ But as I always say. DON"T just masturbate EDGE https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html, Balloon https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html, use it as a PE tool, a rush of blood in your unit was good, also Kegel Penis Enlargement Gym - Kegel exercises for men!. Don't care if your ejaculating too often as long as you can stay at 30 minutes minimum^^ Good luck. The vets here can give you a much more accurate and reliable advise, but for now this will do. (Whisper : Jelqing at higher erection won't hurt. Warm up 10minutes Jelq for 10 minutes. 1st month 1 on 2 off, increase the time of on days gradually 1on-2off, 1on-1off, 2on-2off).
    epsilon
    Last edited by epsilon; 07-04-2009, 11:34 PM.
    March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
    Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
    No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Yeah it's those 1-2 quick masturbations a day that are getting you. Also you're probably rusty and aren't pacing particularly well. Practice proper breathing techniques and learn how to relax your pc muscle. Strengthen it by doing kegels and relax it when you are having sex.
      Started October 2008: 5.50 NBPEL x 4.25 MSEG

July 2009: 6.00 NBPEL x 4.75 MSEG

Final Goal: 7 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Comment

I'm a gainer and I say DO NOT MASTURBATE unless you are doing it in the form of edging or ballooning. You may have trained your unit to respond to masturbation, so try laying off a bit and looking forward to your partner for sex.
        Since starting PE, my erections are harder, come more frequently and I have better control over ejaculation. I'm 46 and suffered many of the same symptoms as you. The normal beginner routine did it for me.
        GOOD LUCK!!
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
        X