Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i gained ~.25" FL in 1 wk

The title is what im going to tell you.

I honestly never expected this to work. In fact the "routine" im going to tell you about was not even meant to initiate growth, at least not in my mind. I really meant to use this as a way to maintaining my gains during my "off [break] week" as advised to other veterans.

I know that PE is different for everybody and that because im an advanced newbie this may be a late gain. But i dont think late gains burst in 1 week. If you dont believe this will work for you, then dont try it

================================================== ====
    I thought of this with the concept of molding plastic. If you want to change the shape of plastic you heat it up to for it to be more malleable right? This is synonymous with warming up the penis.

Then you "mold" it to whatever shape you want. This is synonymous with jelqing/working out the penis.

Then you "cool" the plastic so that the shape is retained and the structure is much more easily/quickly set. Synonymous with the cool down.
    ================================================== ====

Best done in the shower

Intense Warm up for 10 minutes
    I took my shower head (its customized so taht the nozzle is on the end of a "hose like tube) and pointed it at my penis. Then i turned the water to the hottest setting bearable for me. Then aim the water and let it run onto my penis for 10 minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    After 10 mins. Stretch out the penis and hold it.
    Using your hands, grab your penis with VERY LITTLE FORCE. Stretch the penis to the maximum flaccid length possible. Keep in mind this is not meant to be a "stretching workout session". When you stretch the penis make sure the force is even lighter than if you were JAI stretching. Just stretch it and hold it at the max length.

STRECH 1 TIME ONLY.

While holding the stretch, turn the hot water into coolest water setting bearable.
    This should not be freezing water. If you live in the northerly areas, i would probably make it as cold as you can bear. Since i live down in the hot south, water dosent get too cold.

Cooldown your penis for 5 min. *remember to hold that stretch*
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it

Personally i wouldn't advise anybody do this during an ON day but hey, what do i know. Im just going from experience that i did all of this on an off week.

Also i never measured before this "routine" because i didnt expect gains at all. The reason why i say i gained ~.25" in FL is because that is what i "eyeball" out. My flaccid is definately thicker/longer than before and turtling also happens to a lesser degree during body exercise.

Id like someone to try this please and tell me how it goes after 1 week. If you have very few off days in a week, separate this "mini-session" from your real workout session with as much time as possible.

Like if you jelq in the morning, do this at night please.

I just want to see if this will work for someone else.

Thanks
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

thats cool, im trying it tommorow. do you know why this works?

Comment

I already stretch in the shower, so I will try this Mon. So only try on off days?

Comment

thats cool, im trying it tommorow. do you know why this works?
        thought of this with the concept of molding plastic. If you want to change the shape of plastic you heat it up to for it to be more malleable right? This is synonymous with warming up the penis.

Then you "mold" it to whatever shape you want. This is synonymous with jelqing/working out the penis.

Then you "cool" the plastic so that the shape is retained and the structure is much more easily/quickly set. Synonymous with the cool down.

I already stretch in the shower, so I will try this Mon. So only try on off days?
        Remember that this is NOT supposed to be a heavy workout or anything. When i say tug once, i MEAN tug once. I dont want to be overworking anybody and i sure as heck dont wanna be the cause of you not gaining.

Since you stretch in the shower, im afraid you might be over-training.

If you have alot of off days, (like if you do a 1 on/ 2 off program) then yes do this on your off days only. But if you have alot of ON days, then do this program whenever you are not working out.

For example: You PE in the morning. Try my method at night.

----------------------

Word of advice: im told that i may be a fast grower, if that is the case dont expect any great results. Just try this out consistently and tell me how it works out for you guys.

Goal
        8"

Comment

I'm going to try this out since I really want FL (I'm a grower). Did you do this everyday? I'm on a 1on/1off routine how often do you think I should do this? Everyday?
          Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
          Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
          Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Banana your Banana ain't dancing.

Yeah static stretches yield the best results.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I did this everyday BUT BUT BUT. I was on an off week. If you do this everyday while on a PE workout week you may over train. DONT DO THAT.

Since youre on a 1 on/1 off do this thing only on your off days. Do that for 1 week. If you think that you havent seen any results try upping it to everyday. BUT if you PE in the morning. Try my method at night.

Yeah static stretches yield the best results
              But dont confuse my "routine" with a stretching session. Its not. I merely ask that you guys hold the penis at maximum length. Do not apply extensive force.

Goal
              8"

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
                I did this everyday BUT BUT BUT. I was on an off week. If you do this everyday while on a PE workout week you may over train. DONT DO THAT.

Since youre on a 1 on/1 off do this thing only on your off days. Do that for 1 week. If you think that you havent seen any results try upping it to everyday. BUT if you PE in the morning. Try my method at night.

But dont confuse my "routine" with a stretching session. Its not. I merely ask that you guys hold the penis at maximum length. Do not apply extensive force.
                Everybody should stretch this way trex. Keeping constant heat on it is good to. You can accomplish this also by doing bed fowfers. I think Trex deserves a rep point.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I know what you mean kingpole, but my mini session isnt designed to be a workout at all. Its merely a heating/cooling session.

I dont want to over train ANYBODY so i mean it when i say do not stretch in this routine.

Just hold your penis at maximum length, DO NOT PULL and apply the cool water.

Lemme reiterate DO NOT STRETCH your penis.

I sure do not wanan be the cause of overworking on anybody.

Goal
                  8"

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
                    I know what you mean kingpole, but my mini session isnt designed to be a workout at all. Its merely a heating/cooling session.

I dont want to over train ANYBODY so i mean it when i say do not stretch in this routine.

Just hold your penis at maximum length, DO NOT PULL and apply the cool water.

Lemme reiterate DO NOT STRETCH your penis.

I sure do not wanan be the cause of overworking on anybody.
                    OK so your just holding it thier, right?

Comment

Yuppers. I just extend my penis until i can "feel" it is at its maximum length

And then i immediately use cold water

Goal
                      8"

Comment

Would it even be possible to do this without the said mold?

Comment

I think I've gained more than a quarter inch in like 5 days. I think Wednesday will be a full week!

Comment

Originally posted by sdp12 View Post
                            I think I've gained more than a quarter inch in like 5 days. I think Wednesday will be a full week!
                            Flaccid length? Using this method?
                            Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
                            Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
                            Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Would it even be possible to do this without the said mold?
                              Can you rephrase this? Im sorry but i dont seem to understand what you mean by mold.

My post hasnt even been up for more than 5 days :O

And youre saying youve been doing my routine before i even posted? Looks liek you beat me to the punch.

And something is kinda fishy about anything more than a quarter inch in 5 days. I dont know if the penis can grow that fast with this kind of stimulus.

Goal
                              8"

Comment

Working...