Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 months of PE - Some Girth Gain and some Flaccid Length Gains - Marginal BPEL gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 months of PE - Some Girth Gain and some Flaccid Length Gains - Marginal BPEL gains

I've just entered my 5th month of PE. My flaccid length has improved by an inch or more and I also feel I've gained some girth. However, on erect length, i must have made very marginal gains if any (the ruler is not showing much difference at all).
    My current routine is the following, 2 days on, 1 day off:
    - 10 minutes warm-up (rice sock)
    - 15 minutes manual stretching (30 seconds, 3 sets of down, straight out, sides and up, 4 sets of A stretches (20 secs), 4 sets dual fulcrum stretches (20 secs), 2 sets rotary stretches and helicopter shakes)
    - 20 minutes wet jelqing - 3-5 sec jelqs
    - 10 minutes edging/balooning
    - 5 minutes warm-down (shower)

+ kegels and fowfers

considering that my focus is to increase significantly my erect length, should I change anything up in my routine right now or just maintain how it is for the time being?
    Should I introduce extending?
    Another question i have is regarding 2on, 1off. Is that a good game plan for someone that's already been PEing for 5 months?

Look forward to your inputs.Thanks

I had the same issue, about 5 months in, girth gains, but barely any extra length. In the past two months however I've grown almost half an inch. The change I made was adding small light stretching sessions throughout the day, nothing to strenuous since I couldn't take the time to warm up, a couple of bundled stretches and normal stretches when I go to the toilet...

The theory that I subscribe to is that length gains are made by manually separating cells by the act of stretching followed by the cells which have been separated dividing to 'fill' the gap thats been made. So under this model, you can stretch with a huge amount of velocity, but if the cells reanneal, there's going to be no need for any cell proliferation, ie. no growth. Doing lots of light stretching thoughout the day, you keep separating the cells, and thus increase the amount of time cells are apart from each other = more cell proliferation = more growth

But hey, its just a theory, It worked for me though

Don
    Starting Stats: 10/05/2012
    BPEL - 7.25 inches
    NBEL - 6.9 inches
    EG - 5.0 inches

07/01/13
    BPEL - 7.6 inches
    NBEL - 7.25 inches
    EG - 5.3 inches

'inspiring quote' - Don, 26/06/12

:)

Comment

Interesting info Donnatello.
      Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Thanks, interesting about the additional stretches throughout the day. Look forward to more inputs.

Comment

Working...
        X