Pain After JP's Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain After JP's Routine

I'm on the second week of JP's newb routine. I'm doing the 5/2 split, as suggested. But I'm finding that my penis is sore, almost like soreness after an intense workout. Would it be alright if I go to a 2 days on/1 day off type split? And then gradually work up? Or even another newb routine I can try?

Yes of course. If you feel like you need rest then your body is giving u a signal to rest

Comment

Go to the websites man page and click guides, there is a different newb routine listed which is a 2 on 1 off I beleive

Comment

Absolutely.

If it's way too intense, take 2 days off from every single workout. Decrease the number of jelqs!!!! Perform only 50 jelqs if that feels better. Decrease the intensity.

If your just a little sore, then I recommend only more rest days. 5 day on/2 day off is too intense. 1 day on/1 day off is better.

Remember to warm up and warm down very well.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Since we're on the subject... should you feel pain. I had some pain in the first couple of days, took a 2 day break and now I've been on the 5/2 for three weeks with very little pain but many positive PI's including better EQ, Larger Veins, Bigger Hang, but no pain.
          Just started the full workout...I just added v-jelqs to the mix, and will probably do the full workout for the first time today.

Is it true. No pain, no gain? or do we looking for mostly positive PIs

thanks
          Starting stats:
          BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
          9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
          3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
          -----------------
          1/24/12 - started again.
          NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
          New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
          3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, "No pain, no gain," does not apply to P.E. Of course, it makes a difference what you mean by "pain." Any sharp pain should not be ignored. Stop doing whatever you are doing or cut back. Soreness is a different story. But again, what is "sore" for one guy is "pain" for another, etc. Just listen to your body and use common sense. I have never experienced real pain except for one episode and then I stopped P.E. altogether for a couple of weeks until it subsided and I never tried that exercise again.

Comment

I wrote this Newbie routine way back at the beginning of 2004. PE has come a very long way in that time. When I wrote this, it is the routine I used to get better than 60% of my gains.
              I went on to advise a 2 on 1 day off routine as I found, even in my well conditioned penis, that after many months, (well past the advised time,) that I was overdoing to the point of reaching a plateau.
              I agree that now, with all the information, research and many more years down the road, that 5 days on and 2 days off, is a bit extreme for those just starting into the world of Penis enlargement.
              I still stand by the exercises as written, but as been said, "Listen to your body"
              If any exercise causes discomfort or extreme soreness, stop, take a few days rest and then proceed with a lighter version. Everybody is different and what works for one, will not necessarily work for anyone else.

Listen up everyone;
              1. Learn the exercises.
              2. Don't be too aggressive.
              3. Taylor a routine to the amount of time that can be devoted.
              4. Take required rest days and don't expect results overnight.
              5. Above all, enjoy the experience that is Penis Enlargement and have fun. __________________

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. It's a sharp pain. I'm fairly regular in the gym and know what DOMS feels like, and it really doesn't feel anything like it. I'll also check out the routine that has been suggested

Comment

Originally posted by Unhooked View Post
                  Thanks for the input guys. It's a sharp pain. I'm fairly regular in the gym and know what DOMS feels like, and it really doesn't feel anything like it. I'll also check out the routine that has been suggested
                  Take a couple of weeks off.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Its probably the grip you apply to your penis while working out. Try toning it down when you begin to workout again.
                    Starting stats:

Fl- Turtle
                    Nbpel- 5"
                    Bpel- 6"
                    Eg- 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Unhooked View Post
                      Remember the PE maxim: less is more. Take it easy and you'll get more gains more quickly with fewer injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                        As far as I'm concerned, "No pain, no gain," does not apply to P.E. Of course, it makes a difference what you mean by "pain." Any sharp pain should not be ignored. Stop doing whatever you are doing or cut back. Soreness is a different story. But again, what is "sore" for one guy is "pain" for another, etc. Just listen to your body and use common sense. I have never experienced real pain except for one episode and then I stopped P.E. altogether for a couple of weeks until it subsided and I never tried that exercise again.
                        Which exercise was it ????

Comment

Working...
                        X