Helicopters for streching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopters for streching

I'm a big fan of helicopter twists, or as I call them, chub choppers. maybe cause i'm still a kid at heart.
    But I think when 30%-40% erect the centripetal force really pushes the shaft end and glans to the limit.
    I feel heavy and look huge afterward.
    I have a theory that this might be a valuable stretching exercise for the upper shaft and glans.

Anyone else?

Anyone hurt themselves from too much helicopter?
    Starting stats:
    BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
    9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
    3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
    -----------------
    1/24/12 - started again.
    NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
    New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
    3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

The whole point of doing the Helicopters is, to restore circulation into the glans, after stretching. When you hold a grip behind the glans to stretch, you are depriving the glans of blood.
    That's why I recommend that you count the seconds when stretching. REMEMBER, stretching should be as close to flaccid as you can remain.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

True, and streching with even a semi makes it impossible and useless, you can tell just by how it feels, and yes helicopters are part of the streching routine for functional reasons.
      but the force of spinning blood into the tip of your cock seems to help plump it up. I usually do it in the shower after a PE workout. And I'm just wondering if there something helpful to that motion beyond just doing it in the stretch routine
      Starting stats:
      BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
      9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
      3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
      -----------------
      1/24/12 - started again.
      NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
      New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
      3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

The title "Using Helicopters for stretching" made me think of a crazy idea....

It would have made nice titles on CNN. "Man hanging with his penis from an helicopter,the police is speechless...."
        You get the point.
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Working...
        X