Penis size and self perception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis size and self perception

You hear it all the time, and I say it also, guys with big dicks don't think of it as being all that big. Smaller guys shake their heads and think we can't see the forest for the trees. So, speaking of forest and trees, today as I was out hiking with my two dogs I was thinking about PE and what I have accomplished with it. I have written many times that I don't see myself as being huge regarding my girth, but statistically that is just what I am. Before I continue I need to add this part: if I take my thumb and middle finger and gently make the ok sign with them (finger tips just touching), I make a 6" circle (conveniently for me my wife's dildo is exactly 6" around, and my finger tips just touch when I wrap them around it). I can wrap my thumb and middle finger around various size objects, and depending on how much my fingers touch or don't, I can make a pretty accurate estimate regarding sizes. Now back to my main point. So as I was walking around in the woods, I started to wrap my finger/thumb around various size tree saplings to gauge what my girth looks like. A 7" sapling is pretty darn big!! While I don't see that size when I look at my unit, looking at various size trees sure does put it into perspective. Now I am not here bragging about my unit, but I am here to say that if you tried it yourself, you would find it interesting at a minimum to compare those saplings to both where you were, where you are now, and where you want to be. Say what you will, but at least my posts aren't the same oh same oh!!!
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Treehugger
    01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
    03/04/13
    BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

When I touch the tip fo my middle finger to the tip of my thumb it is also very close to 6". I find myself holding objects in my house (thin hairspray cans, small drink bottles, etc) and thinking, "This is pretty close to my goal size." I'm pretty close to 6" and those 6" objects look pretty thick to me. 7" looks huge.

You are right there is something about looking down at your penis that throws off perception. When I look at myself in the mirror I think I look pretty big....still waiting to look huge.
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Tree fondler:-)

Comment

As my signature says!!!!
          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

I wonder if fondling young trees can land me in jail?

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Only if they are under 16 years!
              Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
              Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                Now I am not here bragging about my unit
                Ok.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
                  Treehugger
                  You mean like your avatar? LOL
                  @ wolfmother Love your signature!

Does it count if I am the one doing the measuring with my fingers??? I have to use the middle and thumb though. Is my own way to be sly and measure. LOL
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                    You mean like your avatar? LOL
                    @ wolfmother Love your signature!

Does it count if I am the one doing the measuring with my fingers??? I have to use the middle and thumb though. Is my own way to be sly and measure. LOL
                    Penis size doesn't matter to women. No need to be sly to measure. Now were going to have to ban fingers.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                      Penis size doesn't matter to women. No need to be sly to measure. Now were going to have to ban fingers.
                      LOL. Of course it doesn't matter, he knows how to use it but like I told him, I didn't ask for more but I am sure not sending it back! No finger banning they are used for many things.......
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                        LOL. Of course it doesn't matter, he knows how to use it but like I told him, I didn't ask for more but I am sure not sending it back! No finger banning they are used for many things.......
                        Stop it!!!! These sapling trees I am fondling are too young to hear such talk!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Its all about the way you look at it too, I am sure if you looked at a replicate of yourself, but instead of looking down at it, you looked up at it like a girl on her knees would, then it would appear much bigger.
                          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                            I wonder if fondling young trees can land me in jail?
                            Hopefully you'll get a jury of your PE'ers and they'll understand

Comment

Originally posted by ThinJohnny View Post
                              Hopefully you'll get a jury of your PE'ers and they'll understand
                              You guys are cracking me up!
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              Hubby's Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X