3rd Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Week

Hey everyone I just started my third week and I was hoping to get some feedback on my routine. Currently I am warming up 10 minutes in a hot bath, I then perform 180 Jelqs(I have slowly increased this number up until this point), and was wondering should it be higher or lower. I then do 5 minutes of stretching in every direction e.g. 30 seconds left * 2 and the same for the other 4 directions. I peform 60 kegels on off days, and I am thinking about incorporating JAI stretches to the routine starting tomorrow. I work out everyother day, so far there have been no gains, and my penis indicators seem okay, except my erections have not gotten harder. I was wondering if there are any tips or tweeks I can do to my routine. I am a motivated individual and desperately want to see gains.

Yes! Finish the full 90 days. 3 weeks is way to early to expect any big changes.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Do the stretches BEFORE the jelqs and after the warmup, and make sure to to warm DOWN afterward as well.

Comment

question

I plan on it....I have another couple questions....My have had less erections the last couple of days and was wondering maybe I am over doing it a little bit, even though I am following the guidelines...I also wondered are there any better basic routines than that???If so any ones that may be easier physically. I also make sure that if I masturbate it is on an off day, as far as I know sex is okay on any day right? And I have also cut back on the smoking joints, limiting myself too a couple times a week. Any more advice would be great, I want to make fast gains but definitely do not want to hurt myself, if the program takes longer but is safer please share with me...

Thanks

Comment

oh dude.. JOINTS?! first off, quit that for MORE reasons than just your penis! besides, that definitely is an erection killer in itself. But yes, when i started (after i started doing the 100 kegels) at the end of the day, if i did ONE kegel, i went flaccid and lost my erection. I actually got scared!! HOWEVER, i rested for a day or two, i woke up with a rock hard that wouldn't go down! Point is, you're a beginner. Its becoming sore and weak. it means take the next day off and see how it feels.

Everyone neglects one thing said on here A LOT. LISTEN to your little man. I found the strict "2 on, 1 off" a bad thing. I'll go for 4 days as a beginner, it'll get sore and I stop for the next day or two. Or maybe its sore after the 2nd day, and I stop, and the next day its a ROCK!... Let your penis be your guide

Comment

Working...
          X