Noob Kegeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Kegeling

ok i dont know where to start off . but im a troubled 21 year old . now i recently heard about kegeling for men so i decided to see what all the fuss was about . i stumbled on this site and voila kegeling is surely a treasure. but im not sure if i have located the PC muscle .
    i tried the start - stop urinating thing as suggested. im not to sure what im doing or wheter im actually excercising the right muscle . when a few of were discussing on how to stay hard for a long time , my friend came up with kegeling and he said to contract your ass muscles like (as if your stopping your self from shitting) . when i tried this i can feel some pressure on my penis . is this the right thing?also when you kegel does your penis moving upwardly or anything. when i try kegeling my penis slighty moves a centimetre. can anyone please help me out

kegeling doesnt have to be done with an erect penis right?
    coolkenny13
    Last edited by coolkenny13; 07-09-2009, 07:24 AM.

all i can say on this is pull you dick out by the head. now use your muscle to make you dick pull back and hold it for ever how long you can. this is my understanding on it. i could be off. ive been doing this for say 3 weeks now and im cuming harder and shooting alot more out. i have never came much but its starting to work i think.
    start time = june- 15- 09
    Flaccid= bone press at 6.5
    EG= 4.5
    BPEL= 6.0
    august 08-09
    EG=4.7
    BPEL=6.3
    NBPEL=5.8

Comment

kegels do NOT need to be done with an erect penis. However, this is the exercise that does make your penis bob up and down when you contract. hope that helps.

Comment

yeah thanks for the reply .but im still confused how to do it . im not even sure if im doign it right

Comment

Sounds like you are doing them right to me. I'm fairly new too and what you describe is how i do them...
          What routine do you follow?
          Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
          Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
          New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
          Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Comment

ok so ... im fairly new to this stuff . and i dont even have a routine . and im not even sure what routine to follow but today ... i did around 5 times at differents parts of the day . each time i did it i held it for around 10 seconds... and left it ...

Comment

Originally posted by coolkenny13 View Post
              ok so ... im fairly new to this stuff . and i dont even have a routine . and im not even sure what routine to follow but today ... i did around 5 times at differents parts of the day . each time i did it i held it for around 10 seconds... and left it ...
              Hey, CoolKenny, read up on this stuff: The PE Gym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner. You have found your PC muscle if you can stop the flow of urine while you are peeing. That's the muscle you want to exercise by flexing 50-200 times (or more) a day.

Comment

so if i flex around 50 to 200 times a day? for how long do ihave to hold each time i flex it ...

Comment

Originally posted by coolkenny13 View Post
                  so if i flex around 50 to 200 times a day? for how long do ihave to hold each time i flex it ...
                  That's a worthy question. Somewhere on the beginner's routine, Remek or Big Al or someone notes that when you start kegeling you won't be able to hold the squeeze more than a second. I found that to be true when I started. Since working at it (almost 3 months) I can now hold the flex well over a minute or more. And I've seen posts from the old timers who get into a pissing contest over who can hold a kegel squeeze the longest, with KingPole saying he can hold it for over an hour. I say, "so what?" If I were trying to build up my biceps, would I want to hold a single flex for an hour? Don't think so! I think a good rule is that you don't want to aerobicise the squeeze (that is, do it really fast). I suggest a 2-second tighten, 1-second hold, and a 2-second relaxation. Maybe others have suggestions and explanations as to why another length of hold would be more productive.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                    That's a worthy question. Somewhere on the beginner's routine, Remek or Big Al or someone notes that when you start kegeling you won't be able to hold the squeeze more than a second. I found that to be true when I started. Since working at it (almost 3 months) I can now hold the flex well over a minute or more. And I've seen posts from the old timers who get into a pissing contest over who can hold a kegel squeeze the longest, with KingPole saying he can hold it for over an hour. I say, "so what?" If I were trying to build up my biceps, would I want to hold a single flex for an hour? Don't think so! I think a good rule is that you don't want to aerobicise the squeeze (that is, do it really fast). I suggest a 2-second tighten, 1-second hold, and a 2-second relaxation. Maybe others have suggestions and explanations as to why another length of hold would be more productive.

oh this is news to me again ? i do kegels i just hold it for 2 or 3 secs and leave it . now how do i tighten it ......? or what do you mean by tightening exactly ... hmmm im doing kegels every day 10 sets of about 10 reps each.... ok ?

Comment

Working...
                    X