Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Varicocele repair and other problems.

Hello!
    I was at the urologist and he diagnosed me with varicocele which must be repaired.I think
    that after excessive use of testosterone boosters and really high doses of AAKG I might
    develop other problems as well on my the surface of my shaft there are visible veins.Proper
    PE with which previously I had much success now is almost imposable now.My shaft is quite
    hard at the base and pumping blood isn`t effective like before.
    My penis is now completely different as it was before using supplements.
    Do anyone knows what it might be and how and how to take care of this ?
    Varicocele repair will be enough and restore proper circulation and function of my penis ?
    How to talk to urologist (I would rather prefer have less invasive -varicocele embolization)
    But the most important to me is ofcourse return to normal penis function and ability to
    doing proper PE like before, which gave me with time great erection quality.

It is my understanding that Varicocele repair is Not necessary unless you have symptoms, such as pain or infertility, But an asymptomatic varicocele is a common condition that does not necessarily cause pain or infertility. A varicocele only needs to be fixed when it causes pain, shrinkage of a testicle, or when it is associated with male infertility.
    I'm curious as to the reason your urologist suggested that it "MUST BE REPAIRED" .
    Source: Varicocele Repair and Surgery - Frequently Asked Questions

There are risk associated with supplement use. Though our bodies are all of same design they are not all equal when it comes to function and reaction to different stimuli. A Hard Base is something I have experienced as I "overworked" that area of my unit. There was swelling around the area where the penis is attached to the bulbospongeosus muscle and the main suspensory ligament attaches to the pelvic. Though I'm not sure as to the exact point of injury I know it healed with rest and I have since not done those extreme exersizes I was doing that I'm sure caused it. (too much force) Swelling itself will constrict blood flow and until that damage is repaired (naturally by the body) erections could be difficult.
    I'd suggest a vacation from any form of PE and even sex coupled with many HOT Moist wraps (moist heat is best) and cold wraps (ice packs) . This contrast thermal therapy should aleviate the swelling and promote faster healing. Also do not take any PE related supplements during this time except green tea, ginko biloba and glutamine as these will promote healing. If after a week you have no improvement then I'd certainly seek out "ANOTHER" oppinion from a urologist. I believe another oppinion is important because you of the recommended surgery when I don't believe your symptoms indicate surgery is needed, unless you witheld some facts.
    Please be more specific in whether you have pain or not and what it feels like , location ect...........as I'd like to compare it to the injury I had.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Listen to PHammer. Surgery is the very LAST thing you want, until you have used up every other option. Dr's are too quick to cut, sometimes. Try his suggestions and THEN get a second and even 3rd. opinion. How old are you Walagrt?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys.
        Actually I really don`t like the idea of cutting or even put something sharp near my sack and rather prefer some less invasive methods (like embolization)
        I don`t have any pains nad this varicocele aren`t so big.
        This MD felt cash from patient but I really don`t like the idea that someone decides that I need it (only becasue of that he know that will earn some money) It`s really fucked up.
        Mayby I will look for more advice from other doctors.

Comment

I recently received surgery and I am still recovering. At first the pain was unbearable but now I'm good. My penis has changed it is not as big as it was before the surgery and can't take a full pe workout. Then again I don't feel fully recovered. My varicocle was at a grade 2 so the doctor said it had to be removed. I don't regret getting the surgery I just cant wait till I can return to pe and get back on track to a bigger healthier penis.
          Starting stats:

Fl- Turtle
          Nbpel- 5"
          Bpel- 6"
          Eg- 5"

Comment

joey and tell me the most important, did this varicocle affect your erection quality and changed to better or worse ;/ after surgery ?
            Im not sure in my situation whether my changed unit ( some visible veins on shaft - not necessarily good ;/,glans not getting full,literally different much worse dick ;/) will be quite normal after surgery or should I prepare for some program to restore it full glory.
            Is there anyone here whose EQ has improved after this treatment ?

Comment

My concern is why he wants to do surgery. Of all the research I've done this condition does NOT CAUSE E.D.
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Varicoceles cause infertility within the epididymus of the testicle (sperm production part). A varicocele is basically a mass in the veins of the spermatic cord. The veins are responsible for removing the blood out of the testicles. If blood cant get out of the testicles, too much heat is accumulated and there is infertility.

Surgery is REALLY tedious and requires great surgeons with a special surgical skill.

Please watch this surgery video before you consider surgery: ORLive, Inc.: Varicocele Surgery

You must create an account at ORLive, Inc.: Online Surgical and Healthcare Video and Webcasts

Then search for varicocele surgery OR just click the link.
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Actually as I wrote before I would like to really avoid that someone bury using something sharp near my sack but this MD said that it would be necessary.Mayby I`ll find other urologist.I have no pains this varicocele are almost invisible.
                  My main concern is that I surely had to mess my system using masive amount AAKG and testostrone boosters and my unit is literally different.I was yesterday on the gym and did decent amount squats (wake up with morning wood ) but it wasn`t this kind of morning wood which I had after PE.Now I hardly do PE and pump blood.
                  Mayby is here someone with similar experience ?

Comment

Maybe you should just give up the chemicals?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Yes I`ve done it already as first step now I have to look for some help cause I might develop more problems.
                      Im happy anyway, I`ve read about tests using l-arginine and cases of deaths so I should be really happy that Im alive.
                      My big lesson - supplements can be dangerous.

Comment

Yes supplements can be dangerous, Phib was talking about this in another thread. Test boosters in large amounts would have steroid like effects and side effects. People have become very blase about arginine use, what dose did you use?

Comment

Who can afford to take 10 grams of arginine anyway it is very expensive. That must of tanked your blood sugar and plumeted you blood pressure. then again tongkat and other stimulants would keep that from happening. But when you over do a supplement it can actually have the opposite effect.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

To much arginine can cause hypotension (blood pressure that is to low)

Composition and method for reducing the risk of hypotension ...
                            EP0441119, The use of L-Arginine in the treatment of hypertension and other .... An abundance of nitric oxide can cause vasodilation leading to systemic ...
                            Composition and method for reducing the risk of hypotension - Patent EP0612522 - Similar -
                            by DA Mark - 1993

If you read this link keep in mind that all parenteric formulas have arginine. However in the case of sepsis they feel arginine should not be included because it can cause hypotension. So by removing the arginine they may actually help the sepsis patient live.
                            Last edited by kingpole; 09-10-2009, 10:33 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Yes that right kingpole.I`ve bought 3 kg AAKG in purebulk.com and after taking it realize something is`t going the right way.
                              I found article about cases of deaths in arginine tests and it was rising my blood presure to 160/80 it was cleraly explained there why is that.
                              And it was and it was deadly circle for me, everywhere was info and was sure that it supose to drop blood presure so I think I`ll take a litle more and I just was doing very,very big mistake.
                              Mayby I will need some medical research if everything is all right cause this was really dangerous in that amount.

Comment

Working...
                              X