Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head bigger than saft

I have bigger head than saft (in girth)
    I've started PE ten days ago and i might say that the difference is slightly reducted
    Can i do something to fix this now by doing begginer's exersice differently? (for example not touch so much the head?? or something else..)
    Can anyone explain me what is edging, and if it can help or not by doing it?
    thanks for your answers...

The glans grows slower than the shaft in terms of girth . So just keep to the routine as its written and you will be happy with the end results.
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

thanks

Comment

Your welcome Hiro and welcome to the Gym
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Head Larger Than The Shaft

Originally posted by hiro View Post
          I have bigger head than saft (in girth)
          I've started PE ten days ago and i might say that the difference is slightly reducted
          Can i do something to fix this now by doing begginer's exersice differently? (for example not touch so much the head?? or something else..)
          Can anyone explain me what is edging, and if it can help or not by doing it?
          thanks for your answers...
          Frankly I think having a head that is larger in girth than the shaft is very desirable. When I'm full blown, my head exceeds the shaft in girth, and particularly under the foreskin it's visually erotic. In a flacid or semi-erect state, my head is more on par with the shaft. Nevertheless, when jelqing, I force blood up the shaft into the head and hold. Object, get a bigger head. Suggest you "not-to-worry". You already have what others are trying to achieve.
          Cheers,
          Hooded

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
          EL - 7"
          BPEL - 7 1/2"
          EG - 6"
          EQ - 9"

Comment

Working...
          X