Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Penis is sick! :(

do not use tea tree oil on penis, it will burn the skin
    Last edited by woofy86; 03-09-2013, 05:43 AM.

Just take the time off, when you let it rest you will take one step back and two steps forward. If you dont let it heal you will lose more and more time. You wont lose gains i a week only temp gains.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Listen to BigO take a few days days off and you will be fine.
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I must say I am not a senior member or anything, but, I would definitely just let that heal up bro. Otherwise like BigO said you may just lose more time. Only one unit man let him rest.

Comment

I have been doing PE since 2010, on and off, loosing my gains, but this is the first time I have injured my baby
          Last edited by woofy86; 03-09-2013, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Wow, you guy have no idea how worse it got. I can't believe something so innocent looking as tea tree oil made my life a living hell!!!

I feel kinda upset, I have lost 2 weeks of gains and probably lost any gains from the past 3 months. But I also see it as a period that gave my dick a rest from hanging and hopefully I can start a new, with better results. Can't wait to start extending again .
            Last edited by woofy86; 03-09-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Finally, I am back started my first hanging today, YAY. i will start with with stretching tomorrow. I still can't believe what happened 0.o Always read about it happening to other people and hello it was me I bet i would have gained an in these past weeks :'( Anyways HELLO EVERYONE I BACK

Comment

Working...
              X