Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone elses' dick get alot more veiny within the first little while of doing PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone elses' dick get alot more veiny within the first little while of doing PE?

ive only been doing PE for about 2 months, and i havent noticed any size gains but one thing ive noticed is my dick has gotten alot more veiny. is this normal?

Yes it is perfectly normal. I had the same thing happen and the Mrs just loves it! "Naturally ribbed for her pleasure" as they say.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Agreed, totally normal. Think of it like a muscle, you get more veins as the muscle grows
      Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
      7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
      NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
      NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

The veins are more prominent now, but I can't be sure how long the process took. I've been doing PE for about 14 months.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

My veins have popped but what has really changed is the ribs of my penis are really bulging now. Over many years the total structure of my dick has gotten tougher and more dense.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

After the first week I saw veins I had never seen before.
            It's all good

Comment

Mine did and she likes it!
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Boo Yeah!
                (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Yeah its normal but sometimes it can be bad; my superficial dorsal vein got really big and drained the blood from my glans and corpus spongiosum giving me soft glans. Got it fixed like 6 weeks ago with a minimally invasive surgery where they tied it off. So beware and make sure your EQ is staying good and if so don't worry about the veins.
                  Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
                  Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
                  Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
                  Journal:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Comment

Yes and it is awesome, makes it look like a vicious snake
                    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

i have this big vein on the right side while flaccid. Good to see its expected to get poppin veins because i thought i did something wrong lol

Comment

I've been doing PE on a strong routine for about a month now and I've seen an increase in veins and some veins I've never seen before. It's great =]

Comment

Originally posted by Tsumon View Post
                          i have this big vein on the right side while flaccid. Good to see its expected to get poppin veins because i thought i did something wrong lol
                          haha i have the exact same thing

Comment

Pre PE my veins were hardly visible, now my dick is just covered with them.

Comment

Veins are more elastic than their vascular brother, the artery. They aren't as thick nor is there as much smooth muscle surrounding them regulating their size(space inside the vein aka the lumen). This allows them to expand greatly. Think of the last time you gave blood or had a blood draw: They slapped on a tourniquet which was tight enough to cutoff any blood leaving via the veins, but not tight enough to occlude (block) the arteries. Your veins got nice and big and juicy and that nurse/phlebotomy tech had an easy time finding and getting to those veins didn't they? Well, think about it this way: your hand acts as a tourniquet when jelq or do uli's, etc. It traps blood in the spongy tissue of the penis (each corpus cavernosa and the corpus spongiosum), but because of the increased pressure built up in the entire penis (including the vasculature), some of the blood is forced into the low pressure environment of the veins which dilates them. Now, the veins can only stretch so much, so and the end result of repeatedly forcing them to expand is those big, dilated veins on your penis. My $.02. Happy Gaining!

Cheers!
                              "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
                              "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Comment

Working...
                              X