Flaccid gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid gains??

Ive received mediocre gains in EL but as far as flaccid gains go, i havent noticed my differnece at all.

In its turtle/non turtled state my flaccid penis is the same. I do JAI's/ A strech / basic stretches / etc. But i get no results.

Help please on how to gain FL?

p.s. I think this happens with all people but: my penis turtles naturally alot throughout the day. Should i tug at it to keep it from turtling or let it be?
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

I wouldn't call 0.75'' of EL gain mediocre. Gains, no matter how small, are still gains and you should be proud of them.
    6/14/09 - 5'' x 4.375''
    8/4/09 - 6'' x 4.75 ''
    9/10/09- 6.25'' x 4.75''
    Goal - 7'' x 5''

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing View Post
      I wouldn't call 0.75'' of EL gain mediocre. Gains, no matter how small, are still gains and you should be proud of them.
      Hey Amazing,
      Are all your gains from the doing the 90 day beginner routine only?? or did you modify it??
      Thanks.

Comment

Just keep going man. You'll notice flaccid gains soon enouph. I was the same but for the last few weeks ive noticed im turtling ALOT less and im hanging ALOT more. Its a new feeling for me and im loving it!
        Btw, congrats on the EL gains!
        Starting - 5" BPEL 4 1/8" EG
        Now - 5 3/4" BPEL 4 3/8" EG

Sure wish i knew 10 yeas ago what i know now...

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
          Ive received mediocre gains in EL but as far as flaccid gains go, i havent noticed my differnece at all.

In its turtle/non turtled state my flaccid penis is the same. I do JAI's/ A strech / basic stretches / etc. But i get no results.

Help please on how to gain FL?

p.s. I think this happens with all people but: my penis turtles naturally alot throughout the day. Should i tug at it to keep it from turtling or let it be?

Anytime you can prevent turtling you should. As your unit is growing and repairing during off time, doing so in an elongated state is more productive. Erections are healthy and you should welcome them also at anytime during day or night and do not discourage them. This would help a lot with your flaccid length.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

You could use Ace bandages and wrap for flaccid gains. Thats what ive been doing the last few weeks.With everything else i do i cant say if its helped but others say if will leave your flaccid equal to your erect length with enough time.Just wrap tight enough to keep it stretched and check it every 15 minutes for circulation. I want a big fat 7 " flaccid so i can tease my wife when were out at the beach
            Last edited by growing4her; 09-11-2009, 01:41 PM.
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

For me, Flaccid has always been an odd thing to measure as I know my penis in a "flaccid" state fluctuates so incredibly much. Sometimes I wake up and is hanging low and impressive. Later that day as I get out of my jeans it looks to be half the size. I think if we can have the more consistent larger flaccid state the happier we would all be (nothing worse than that cold water response coming out of a pool) but I don't bother to measure or gauge that too much as our flaccid penis, by definition of being anything short of an erection, can vary.

Personally, the thicker penis flaccid for me looks the most impressive. Mine tends to be more "skinny" flaccid even though in an erect state I am around 5.25 or so. I also think when a penis points more "downward" rather than up and out, it looks larger (as if the weight is pulling it down). I know the smile on my girlfriends face brightens those times she grabs it and says "it's heavy". :-)
              8/10/97
              BPEL 6 3/4''
              EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
              BPEL 7 1/8"
              EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
              BPEL 7 1/4"
              EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
              BPEL 7 1/4+"
              NPBEL 6.6
              EG 5 1/4"
              BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
              BPEL 7.5
              NBEL 6.75
              EG ?

Long term goal
              BPEL 8"
              EG 6

Comment

I was looking at an old pic i sent my wife on her cell . And my flaccid was long and very skinny . Now its long and thick/full all the time.It will vary in size but we can make it XXXL and let it vary down to XXL . Least thats how i look at it.
                8" bpel
                5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                8 3/4 bpel !!!
                5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                10 bpel
                7.5 erect girth

Comment

All of you guys are giving me inspirational words.. but the problem is, noone has answered my question (at least i dont think). Lol. Except for the person who suggested ace wraps (but sadly i wont be doing that)

How do i get a longer/fuller flaccid through stretches and stuff?

Ive been PEing for more than half a year and my flaccid has probably improved none. (my erect size dosent look bigger but it measures bigger than before.. wierd)

Goal
                  8"

Comment

Lazy Ass Stretches. I gained over 1/2" in about two months, with corresponding girth gain. While flaccid pull your pecker between your legs and down your ass check. While holding it stretched sit on it.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

For how long?

And how would i incorporate that into a stealth PE routine (in the shower)?

Goal
                      8"

Comment

As long as I can get it stretched under myself with no one watching me do it, I can then sit on it even if my wife walks in and sits down. I was just recently called back to work, but while off I spent a lot of time in front of my pc. I would sit on it several times a day for a half hour or so, sometimes as long as an hour. Pull it straight down and behind your ass, line it up with the crack of your butt, and while still pulling it tight, sit down. I center it as best I can between my balls.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

You saying you stuck your penis basiclly up your own butt? If so i'd say its time for plan B
                          8" bpel
                          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                          8 3/4 bpel !!!
                          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                          10 bpel
                          7.5 erect girth

Comment

Hey, I could stick mine up my butt. It's long enough when I pull it back there. So?

Hmmm, maybe I'll try it. Use my ass hole for an all day stretcher.
                            Wonder if I could pull a vacuum?
                            *Hee*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I read about stretching toward there on MOS . I'm sticking with plan B , and your LOT is 6 oclock so you must be after the thrills mostly and house cleaning?
                              Last edited by growing4her; 09-11-2009, 09:03 PM.
                              8" bpel
                              5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                              8 3/4 bpel !!!
                              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                              10 bpel
                              7.5 erect girth

Comment

Working...