Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge

Hey hey ..
    When I do my eding my dick become so much bigger and harder.
    Will this "gains" with time be permenent?
    One more question... For how long should I edge at least, before its have a effect ?

Peace

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
      Hey hey ..
      When I do my eding my dick become so much bigger and harder.
      Will this "gains" with time be permenent?
      One more question... For how long should I edge at least, before its have a effect ?

Peace
      Hey, Just, edging alone won't get you the gains you are after. You need the full routine: warm-up, stretches, jelqs and kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
        Hey, Just, edging alone won't get you the gains you are after. You need the full routine: warm-up, stretches, jelqs and kegels.
        Oh, yes I know, And Im doing all that, Im just adding edging to my routin, thats why ..

Comment

Im just asking if the expand penis, I get when eding, one day would be permenent? (or is it just temperary)
          Cus' rigth now im only getting that big when edge, not when I having sex
          And if the answer is yes - For how long should i edge

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
            Oh, yes I know, And Im doing all that, Im just adding edging to my routin, thats why ..
            You should be in good shape then. As you may have read on other threads, edging is considered a good "day off" exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
              You should be in good shape then. As you may have read on other threads, edging is considered a good "day off" exercise.
              Yes I've read that . My plan is to do it after my routine for about 30min.
              And then do about 1-2hours in one of my two off days.. (5on 2off)

Comment

Working...
              X