X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video that explain the science behind pegym

Hi brothers
    a great video that i found and want to share with you
    that explain the science behind pegym and why this is working.
    Pirate
    Retired Administrator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Pirate; 01-23-2013, 10:37 AM. Reason: Removed link.
    started stats:
    BPEL - 5'
    NBPL-4.7'
    Now Stats:
    BPEL - 6.7'
    NBPL 6.3'
    I'll Rich My Goal:8' !
    Follow My Penis Enlargement Journey

I'm interested to see what this "video" is about. But the attached gives me cause for concern that I'll be picking up spyware or malware with the download.

If anyone other than the OP goes ahead and has success ... and its worthwhile ... please let us all know.

If you're thinking of downloading, be aware that you first need to acquire an executable download file first ... see below.

- - - -

What is Rocket Download Manager? What is Rocket Download Manager? Rocket Download Manager is a download manager program that integrates seamlessly with your web browser and replaces its default download capabilities with multiple improved features.

Why use Rocket Download Manager? Browsers today focus on delivering rich user experiences while neglecting downloads and considering it as secondary priority. The Free Download Manager compliments your current popular browser and enriches your downloading experience with a faster, organized and improved downloading experience.
    Some of the many features:
    • Unifies the look and feel of your downloads across multiple popular browsers
    • Protection from any un-safe downloads by checking downloads against a list of known malicious download sites.
    • Split large downloads into multiple segments and download them simultaneously for up to 6x faster download speeds
    • Ability to split large downloads to improve file download speeds up to 6x faster than a traditional download.
    • Automatically resumers downloads stopped due to outages or connection issues.
    • Ability to pause, resumer and even rate-limit any downloads at any time!
    • Custom sound notification upon download completion.
    • Seamlessly integrate with multiple browsers to ensure a centralized download location.

This basic version of download manager is ad supported, and will suggest popular software that you may be interested in as you go through the download process. You can upgrade to the ad-free premium version through the Help [?] icon in Free Download Manager at any time.
    Stumpy
    Last edited by Stumpy; 01-21-2013, 05:38 PM. Reason: Put spaces to mre clearly show the pop-up

Comment

don't worry its not download ,just link to video in youtube
      started stats:
      BPEL - 5'
      NBPL-4.7'
      Now Stats:
      BPEL - 6.7'
      NBPL 6.3'

Comment

Originally posted by forvenz View Post
        Wrong, this is a link to a youtube video.
        Jelqing - Here Is How To Jelq - YouTube

This is a link to an adfly link (for affiliate #3126000) that then redirects to a youtube video
        ...explain the science behind pegym and why this is working .
        (after trying to get us to download an executable file from the following URL:
        http://secure.oi-installer8.com/o/do...ager_us_direct.)

I'm not stupid. I've done affiliate marketing, and PPC advertising (both ways). You're tying to make a quick buck (or a few cents) from people from this forum clicking on your link. I'm guessing that's probably against posting regulations. Keep it up & you'll be hit with the ban-hammer quickly.
        Intro
        Progress
        “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Please don't insult my intelligence forvenz ... you could have put a direct link to the YouTube video.

Originally posted by ninja_42 View Post
          I'm not stupid. I've done affiliate marketing, and PPC advertising (both ways). You're tying to make a quick buck (or a few cents) from people from this forum clicking on your link. I'm guessing that's probably against posting regulations. Keep it up & you'll be hit with the ban-hammer quickly.
          Thanks Ninja ... there was clearly something going on there.

It's a disappointing video ... just one graphic on the screen the whole time with an audio track that describes jelqing. Can't say I paid close attention, I'm sure there's all that info and more on this site.

Oh ... and it includes a link to another web-site.

Comment

So? i don't see a something invaild with that,i really give people video that
            explain the science behind pe and the 5 adv sec don't kill anyone trust me.
            started stats:
            BPEL - 5'
            NBPL-4.7'
            Now Stats:
            BPEL - 6.7'
            NBPL 6.3'

Comment

Working...
            X